Version 18.104.22.168 of Flex out now
New solution released to unlock in OBD Bosch MG1CS001, MG1CS011, and MG1CS111 ECUs. Enhance the performances of VAG vehicles with 1.0L, 1.5L and 2.0L petrol engines.
Thanks to the easy connection to the diagnostic port, you won’t need to remove the ECU from the vehicle: simply connect the OBD cable of Flex to download the virtual read from our database and unlock the control unit.
In addition to map writing, this protocol also includes the “Write Maps and Code” function to fully program ASW + Maps.
With this new software update, we come full circle with releases dedicated to the OBD unlock of MDG1 VAG ECUs.
This batch of new protocols allows you to work on any kind of ECU, regardless its year of production, therefore you will be able to program in OBD even ECUs created after July 2020 (currently not supported in Bench):
*Some hardware versions excluded
Please note: if the virtual read is not available, the unlock procedure is not supported
Some of the supported vehicles:
- Audi A1 1.0L TFSI 95PS
- Audi A3 1.5L TFSI 150PS
- Audi Q3 2.0L TFSI 230PS
- Skoda Kodiaq 2.0L TSI 180PS
- Volkswagen Passat 2.0L TFSI 190PS
- Seat Leon 2.0L TSI 190PS
This new protocol is available for the following software packages:
- FLS0.1M – SW Flex ECU (car, van, bike) OBD/Bench Master
- FLS0.1S – SW Flex ECU (car, van, bike) OBD/Bench Slave
- FLS0.5M – SW Flex Full Master
- FLS0.5S – SW Flex Full Slave
Newly added protocols:
- VAG Bosch MG1CS001 SPC5777 Virtual Read/Write/Checksum Calculation Maps, Virtual Read/Write/Checksum Calculation Maps & Code
- VAG Bosch MG1CS011 SPC5777 Virtual Read/Write/Checksum Calculation Maps, Virtual Read/Write/Checksum Calculation Maps & Code
- VAG Bosch MG1CS111 SPC5777 Virtual Read/Write/Checksum Calculation Maps, Virtual Read/Write/Checksum Calculation Maps & Code
Writing Time: ~ 2 minutes
- Added new CRC type for Mercedes Continental ACM2.1
- Added new CRC type for Hino Denso SH72543
- Added new CRC type for Kia/Hyundai Kefico CPEGD2.20.3
- Added new CRC type for Mercedes Siemens SIM266