LATEST JOB OPENINGS
We are looking for a young and enthusiastic Tech support assistant to join our team.
Your main role will be to assist new customers through the setup and initial use of Magicmotorsport
products and services by chat, phone and ticket system.
You will also be required to quickly and efficiently assist existent customers with any issues they
- Prompt identification and timely management of problems arising from the use of the
- Collaboration with the Testing and R&D departments;
- Participation in events and fairs;
- Coaching in training courses for customers;
- Prior experience in Customer Service;
- Knowledge of Automotive Solutions;
What we offer:
- An innovative, young and dynamic environment;
- The chance to work in a team where people are passionate about their work.
Don't miss this opportunity, send us your CV!
Industrial Technical Institute Diploma
Basic knowledge of mechanics, electronics and computer science
Good knowledge of English is mandatory
Excellent customer orientation and communication skills
Willingness to adapt to flexible working hours
We are looking for an outstanding Back-end developer to join our Development Team to our
headquarter in Sicily. In this role, you will be responsible for implementing desktop and server
applications in the automotive field.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient and reliable C/C++ code
- Work closely with other engineers to develop new products
- Work on extensions of existing products
- Suggest and implement improvements on current products
- Plan, design, develop, manage, document, test and support new and existing modules
- Hands on of algorithm complexities
- Development of the next generation software
- Database systems - indexes, filters
- Good knowledge of BASH;
- Good knowledge of MySQL;
- Good knowledge of Python;
- Experience with GNU and LINUX;
What we offer:
- An innovative, young and dynamic environment
- Stimulating challenges and growing opportunities
- The possibility to work in a team where people are passionate about their job
- Performance bonus
- Salary from € 40K
We want to leave a mark in the future and we know, in our hearts, that we can do it.
Do you want to join us? Send us your CV!
Proven working experience as back-end developer in desktop and mobile applications (MINIMUM 5 YEARS);
High level of C++ programming (MINIMUM 5 YEARS);
Excellent knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming;
Good knowledge of Windows;
Good knowledge of Git and CMake;
Good understanding of telecommunications protocols;
Fluent English (written and spoken) (MANDATORY);
Degree or high school diploma in computer science;
Hard working attitude;
Excellent problem-solving skills;
Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work;
Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment;