MAGICMOTORSPORT is proud to join our Turkish distributor, Nitro Bilişim, in Istanbul for our first Base Training Course in Turkey. This course will take place on Tuesday, September 26th at İkitelli OSB Mahallesi Yıldız Teknik Üniversitesi Teknopark Seminer Salonu Başakşehir, Istanbul.
We look forward to meeting with enthusiasts who are interested in acquiring more technical skills in their field from our expert technicians who will demonstrate the latest techniques in tuning with our MAGPro2 line of tools and accessories.
Come and join us at this event!
Base Training Course Program:
- Beginning of the training course – 10:00 A.M.
- Presentation of MAGICMOTORSPORT
- Introduction to the ECU
- Types of memories and processors mounted on ECUs and TCUs
- Boot Tricore, Tuning Protected (TPROT)
- New ECU opening techniques
- Hardware connections (Helpdesk search), service files
- Lunch Break – 2:00 P.M.
- Programming on the Bench
- TPROT identification, password reading and storage
- ECU pairing
- The Helpdesk and online services (MOD, EGR off, DPF off, IMMO off)
- Accessories for bench programming (bench, connectors and adaptors)
- Bench connections and Breakbox function
- Bench testing with the entire range of MAGPro2 tools in different modes: OBD, BDM, Bootloader, transmission control unit reading and writing, pairing, unlock, antituning, simulations of lock during programming.
- Questions and Answers
- End of the training course – 05:00 P.M.
This course is available in English and Turkish. Limited attendance.
For more information about this event, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org