FLEX SW, the MAGBench Upgrade Kit and the FLEXible Bench at fantastic prices
Complete the SW customization of your FLEX tool with the special offers from MAGICMOTORSPORT for the FLS0.3M/S SW package for Motorola MPC5xxx ECUs and the FLS0.6M/S SW package for Renesas SM7xxxx ECUs.
This offer is valid from April 21st to May 4th, 2020. While you’re at it, you can also upgrade your existing Universal MAGBench V2 to make it more effective and innovative by purchasing a few essential accessories at a great discount: the articulating arm and the BDM and JTAG adapters. If you don’t have this time-saving product, you can purchase the FLEXible Bench for work in BL/BDM at an unheard of price.
More details on these special offers:
Personalize your FLEX, the revolutionary programmer for ECUs and TCUs
- SW Package FLS.03M Master at 490 € 650 €
- SW package FLS.03S Slave at 210 € 280 €
- SW package FLS.06M Master at 375 € 500 €
- SW package FLS.06S Slave at 150 € 200 €
The Universal MAGBench upgrade to FLEXible Bench
250 € 335 €
This offer includes the Articulating Arm for Adapters to be able to simultaneously use the pogo pen probes and the adapters for work in BDM and JTAG, the BDM adapter kit for Bosch, Siemens, Marelli and Delphi ECUs, the JTAG adapter for Toyota vehicles and the Articulating Arm Adapter for the Universal MAGBench.
FLEXible Bench complete Bootloader/BDM Solution
650 € 850 €
- The new bench with a wide panel that includes 56 positioning slots that allow connections to all types of ECUS, even those of heavy vehicles. Plus, the base is illuminated and the upper panel is equipped with a lifting mechanism. The eight pogo pin probes and their reference cables are colored-coded to make connections to the ECUs easier and safer.
- BDM adapter kit for the programming of Bosch, Siemens, Marelli and Delphi ECUs
- the Articulating Arm for Adapters to be able to simultaneously use the pogo pen probes and the adapters for work in BDM
- 4 Cover Extractors to simplify the opening procedure of the BOSCH ECUs, free of charge