Presentation Arce (FR) – Italy – 3 December
MAGICMOTORSPORT is forging ahead with its trip around the country, this next jaunt is to the coast of central Italy. The setting for the next presentation will be the Valle del Liri Track, in Arce (FR).
Our Team will be offering you an overview of all the MAGPro2 products and services offered by MAGICMOTORSPORT, we will be demonstrating how to make the most of our programmers and software.
At the end of the presentation, a surprise worthy of MAGIC will be waiting for you, so sign up now!
- Beginning of the presentation – 10:00 a.m.
- Presentation of MAGICMOTORSPORT
- Notions on the structure of an ECU
- MAGPro2 Line of programmers
- Programming methods of ECUs with the use of our tools
- OBD in the vehicle and on the bench
- Introduction to the Helpdesk and the use of our services
- Techniques of opening an ECU (Helpdesk)
- Use of the MAGICMOTORSPORT Software
- Overview of MAGICMOTORSPORT products and useful programming accessories
- Lunch break at 13:00 p.m.
- Questions and Answers
Please remember that the seminar is being offered to you completely free of charge, including lunch! Please do not hesitate to contact us for any questions you may have at email@example.com