Version 18.104.22.168 of Flex out now
New solution released for Flex to unlock in OBD Bosch MG1CS002 and MG1CS008 ECUs installed on VAG Group vehicles with 3.0L and 4.0L petrol engines.
Enhance your vehicle performances without removing the ECU: simply connect the OBD cable to the diagnostic port of the vehicle and download the virtual read from our database.
In addition to map writing, this protocol also includes the “Write Maps and Code” feature to fully program ASW + Maps.
The ECU unlock will be automatic during the writing phase.
Some of the supported vehicles:
- Audi A4 3.0L 350PS
- Audi A5 3.0L 350PS
- Audi RS5 3.0L 450PS
- Audi RS6 4.0L 650PS
- Audi RS7 4.0L 650PS
- Lamborghini Urus 4.0L 650PS
- Porsche Cayenne 3.0L 440PS
- Porsche Macan 3.0L 350PS
- Porsche Panamera 971 4.0L 680PS
This new protocol is available for the following software packages:
- FLS0.1M – SW Flex ECU (car, van, bike) OBD/Bench Master
- FLS0.1S – SW Flex ECU (car, van, bike) OBD/Bench Slave
- FLS0.5M – SW Flex Full Master
- FLS0.5S – SW Flex Full Slave
Newly added protocols:
- VAG Bosch MG1CS002 Virtual Read/Write/Checksum Calculation Maps, Virtual Read/Write/Checksum Calculation Maps & Code
- VAG Bosch MG1CS008 Virtual Read/Write/Checksum Calculation Maps, Virtual Read/Write/Checksum Calculation Maps & Code
Writing Time: ~ 2 minutes
- Added new CRC type for Mazda Melco E6T
- Added new CRC type for Subaru Denso Gen4
- Added new CRC type for Mercedes Continental MCM/ACM
- Added new CRC type for Suzuki Denso SH7058
- Added new CRC type for Nissan Leaf Denso SH72531 Gen1
- Added possibility to write ASW in bench mode for Mazda Denso ECU