Take part in a MAGPro2 Base Programming Course in Romania
Our Romanian distributor, Valeriu Dragan, will be holding a MAGPro2 Base Programming Course in Romania for two days running, on the first day (26.05.2018) the event will be in Romanian and on the other (27.05.2018) in English, for MAGICMOTORSPORT enthusiasts and customers who wish to learn more about our tools and our company. This course will give you the chance to improve your technical skills and acquire more knowledge about the workings of ECUs and TCUs.
Base Programming Course Program:
Beginning of the training course – 9:30 A.M.
- Presentation of MAGICMOTORSPORT
- Introduction to the ECU
- Types of memories and processors mounted on ECUs and TCUs
- Boot Tricore, Tuning Protected (TPROT)
- New ECU opening techniques
- Hardware connections (Helpdesk search), service files
- Programming on the Bench
- TPROT identification, password reading and storage
- ECU pairing
Lunch break 12:30 – 13:00
- The Helpdesk and online services (MOD, EGR off, DPF off, IMMO off)
- Accessories for bench programming (bench, connectors and adaptors)
- Bench connections and Breakbox function
- Bench testing with the entire range of MAGPro2 tools in different modes: OBD, BDM, Bootloader, transmission control unit reading and writing, pairing, unlock, antituning, simulations of lock during programming.
- Questions and Answers
End of the training course – 5:30 P.M.
Join him free of charge for a complete overview of the entire range of products and services offered by MAGICMOTORSPORT and a demonstration of solutions suitable to you and your workshop that have been developed to guarantee safe and efficient working conditions.
But hurry! The course is only for 20 lucky participants.
Take advantage of this exceptional opportunity and meet us at RIN Airport Hotel, Adress: Calea Bucurestilor 255 A 075100 Otopeni, Romania.