Theoretical training course – Warszawa, Poland
Theoretical Course in Poland for Mechatronics
MAGICMOTORSPORT will be in Poland to offer a Theoretical Course to everyone who wishes to expand their knowledge in the tuning sector. This technical-theoretical training course has been structured to strengthen your knowledge and skills in the fields of ECU, TCU and key programming and gives you the chance to test the tools first hand in order to fully understand how they work.
Base Programming Course Program:
- Presentation of new tool, FLEX!
- Introduction to the ECU
- Types of memories and processors mounted on ECUs and TCUs
- Boot Tricore, Tuning Protected (TPROT)
- Hardware connections (Helpdesk search)
- Services details for ECU ( technical information about cloning, tuning, dpf off, egr off, adblue off etc)
- Services details for TCU (technical information about cloning, tuning shifting, tuning clutch pressure)
- Preparing and analyze dynamic log’s with engine paramets value for diesel and petrol engines
- Programming on the Bench
- TPROT identification, password reading and storage
- Accessories for bench programming (bench, connectors and adaptors)
- Bench connections and Breakbox function
- Bench testing with the entire range of MAGPro2 tools in different modes: OBD, BDM, Bootloader, transmission control unit reading and writing, pairing, unlock, antituning, simulations of lock during programming.
Presentation of xhorse products: VVDI2, VVDI MB tool, VVDI prog, VVDI key tool, Condor XC Mini
This course is available in Polish. Limited attendance.