- Sep 22 2018
- 9:15 am - 5:30 pm
Theoretical Course, Cinisi (PA) – Italy
MAGICMOTORSPORT and Xhorse Training Courses in Palermo
The MMS Team is looking forward to welcoming you to Sicily for a Presentation / Theoretical Course of the MAGPro2 and VVDI line of products. This technical-theoretical training course has been structured to strengthen your knowledge and skills in the fields of ECU, TCU and key programming and gives you the chance to test the tools first hand in order to fully understand how they work.
We will also be presenting the brand new MMS products: FLEX and iXi Personal Flasher, two revolutionary tools designed to facilitate and lighten the workload of mechatronics.
- Beginning of the training course – 9:15 A.M.
- Presentation of MAGICMOTORSPORT
- Notions on the structure of an ECU
- MAGPro2 Line of programmers
- Programming methods of ECUs with the use of our tools
- OBD in the vehicle and on the bench
- Introduction to the Helpdesk and the use of our services
- Techniques of opening an ECU (Helpdesk)
- Use of the MAGICMOTORSPORT Software
- Overview of MAGICMOTORSPORT products and useful programming accessories
XHORSE product presentation
- Beginning of the training course – 15:00 PM
- Notions on the structure of EZS, ESL and KEY
- General notions on programmers and XHORSE products
- EZS programming method using VVDI MB
- EZS BGA programming method (all keys lost)
- EZS BGA programming method (at least one working key)
- Reading and writing in BDM of EZS with Motorola processors
- Programming via IR
- Use of the VVDI software
- EZS, ESL and KEY testing techniques
- 17.30 pm End of the Presentation
These courses will be held in Italian and English. The number of participants is set at 15.