How does FLEX work? Find out at a Base Programming Course in Katowice, Poland
PowerDivision, MAGICMOTORSPORT’s collaborator in Poland, has organized a base programming course on Flex in Katowice, Poland. This day of training is dedicated to mechatronics who intend to enhance their knowledge and skills in the ECU and TCU sectors.
- Introduction to the ECU
- Types of memories and processors mounted on ECUs and TCUs
- Boot Tricore, Tuning Protected (TPROT)
- Hardware connections (Helpdesk search), service files
- Bench programming accessories (bench, connectors and adapters)
- Bench testing in different programming modes: OBD, BDM, Bootloader, Bench, data reading and writing, pairing, unlock, antituning, simulations of lock during programming.
- Pairing of a control unit
- The Helpdesk and on-line services (MOD, EGR OFF, DPF OFF, IMMO OFF)
- Questions and Answers
This course will be held in Polish. The registration is € 200 and the maximum number of participants is set to 15.
A Certificate of Attendance will be released to all participants.