Free seminar at Alicante, España
MAGICMOTORSPORT Ibérica goes to Alicante to present the latest innovations designed to facilitate the work of mechatronics.
Participate in the training to acquire new skills in ECU and TCU programming.
Test the new programmer, FLEX, the tool that allows you to manage ECUs and TCUs safely. FLEX offers many connection modes (OBD, JTAG, BDM, BOOT, BENCH) and, in particular, allows you to perform the connections on the bench with no need to open or remove the control unit.
- Flex presentation
- How an engine control unit is made
- ECU and TCU programming methods with MMS tools
- OBD, JTAG, BDM, Bootloader, Bench
- How to use Helpdesk and MMS products
- Opening techniques of the ECU (Helpdesk)
- Use of MAGICMOTORSPORT software
- Overview of MAGICMOTORSPORT products and programming accessories
- Demonstration and test
- Questions and Answers
Participation is free of charge and is limited to 36 participants. The course is available in Spanish.
A Certificate of Attendance will be released to all participants.