- Mar 24 2019
- 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Basic programming course – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Training for mechatronics – a guide to using FLEX
In collaboration with ECU SOLUTIONS PTE LTD, MAGICMOTORSPORT has organized a base programming course for mechatronics at Kuala Lumpur, in Malaysia. Improve your skills in ECU and TCU programming with MAGICMOTORSPORT tools.
Register to the base programming course for mechatronics dedicated to the use of FLEX and the MAGPro2 line of products.
Base Programming Course Program:
- Presentation of new tool, FLEX!
- Introduction to the ECU
- Types of memories and processors mounted on ECUs and TCUs
- Boot Tricore, Tuning Protected (TPROT)
- Hardware connections (Helpdesk search), service files
- Programming on the Bench
- TPROT identification, password reading and storage
- ECU pairing
- The Helpdesk and online services (MOD, EGR off, DPF off, IMMO off)
- Accessories for bench programming (bench, connectors and adaptors)
- Bench connections and Breakbox function
- Bench testing with the entire range of MMS tools in different modes: OBD, BDM, JTAG, BOOTLOADER, transmission control unit reading and writing, pairing, unlock, antituning, simulations of lock during programming.
- Questions and Answers
The course is available in English and Chinese and attendance is limited to 20 participants.