Basic Programming Course in Aranjuez – Madrid, Spain
MAGIC Iberica in collaboration with ONH of Toledo, is organizing a basic programming course on the programming of engine control units (ECU) and automatic transmissions (TCU) with FLEX, our programming tool which allows you to perform bench work without having to open or remove the control unit thanks to Bench mode. Additionally, FLEX allows you to make connections in: OBD, JTAG, BDM, Bootloader modes.
- Notions on the structure of an ECU
- Programming methods of ECUs and TCU (OBD in the vehicle , JTAG, BDM, Bootloader, Bench)
- Flex programming tool
- Innovative functions: Bench, Magic Lock, Automatic checksum calculation
- Pairing of ECU and TCU
- MMS HelpDesk
- StageX Presentation
- Questions and answers
At the end of this training day, members will take part in a raffle for three different prizes
- 1st prize: FLEX Hardware + free full Master activation for two weeks
- 2nd prize: a FLEX case + 5% discount coupon on the purchase of MMS products
- 3rd prize: MMS Official exclusive gadget kit
This course will be held in Spanish. The maximum number of participants is set to 50.
Sign-up to join us!