- Mar 07 - 08 2018
- 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Base Programming Course – Tunisia
Get ready for a new set of course dates from MAGICMOTORSPORT in collaboration with Auto Vega Motorsport in Tunisia!
Base Programming Course Program:
- Beginning of the training course – 10:00 A.M.
- Presentation of MAGICMOTORSPORT
- Introduction to the ECU
- Types of memories and processors mounted on ECUs and TCUs
- Boot Tricore, Tuning Protected (TPROT)
- New ECU opening techniques
- Hardware connections (Helpdesk search), service files
- Programming on the Bench
- TPROT identification, password reading and storage
- ECU pairing
- The Helpdesk and online services (MOD, EGR off, DPF off, IMMO off)
- Accessories for bench programming (bench, connectors and adaptors)
- Bench connections and Breakbox function
- Bench testing with the entire range of MAGPro2 tools in different modes: OBD, BDM, Bootloader, transmission control unit reading and writing, pairing, unlock, antituning, simulations of lock during programming.
- Questions and Answers
- End of the training course – 06:00 P.M.
This course is available in English and French. Limited attendance.