- Oct 30 2018
- 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- The course is offered free of charge to all the customers who order a new tool at MECÂNICA FIL
Base programming course, Portugal
Don’t miss the next Base Programming Course in Portugal
New customers from the MECÂNICA FIL fair will have the chance to participate in a Base Programming Course that will be held in collaboration with our official Portuguese distributor, JP Tools.
This course will give you the chance to improve your technical skills with our line of programmers and acquire more knowledge about the workings of ECUs and TCUs, plus, you will be introduced to the latest innovations from MAGICMOTORSPORT FLEX and iXi Personal Flasher at this event.
Base Programming Course Program:
- Presentation of FLEX and iXi Personal Flasher
- Introduction to the ECU
- Types of memories and processors mounted on ECUs and TCUs
- Boot Tricore, Tuning Protected (TPROT)
- Hardware connections (Helpdesk search), service files
- Programming on the Bench
- TPROT identification, password reading and storage
- ECU pairing
- The Helpdesk and online services (MOD, EGR off, DPF off, IMMO off)
- Accessories for bench programming (bench, connectors and adaptors)
- Bench connections and Breakbox function
- Bench testing with the entire range of MAGPro2 tools in different modes: OBD, BDM, Bootloader, transmission control unit reading and writing, pairing, unlock, antituning, simulations of lock during programming.
- Questions and Answers
This course will be held in English and Portuguese.