Base Programming Course – Naples
MAGICMOTORSPORT is making its way back to Campania. On March 15th, 2018 the MMS Team will be in Casavatore in the province of Naples, for a “Base Training Course” dedicated to the workings of engine control units and transmission control units. MAGICMOTORSPORT will offer the participants of the course a full day of information and training to enrich their knowledge in the field of programming and chiptuning.
To be able to consolidate the presence of MMS in Casavatore, where the Team has already organized several events in the past, the Basic Programming Course is being offered completely free of charge to the first 12 participants to register.
The event will be divided into a theoretical and a practical part where it will be possible for the participants to physically handle the products of the MAGPro2 line.
Base Course Program:
Lecture STARTS at 9,00
- Presentation of MAGICMOTORSPORT
- Introduction to the Engine Control Unit (ECU)
- Architecture of an ECU
- Types of memories and processors
- Methods of programming OBD, Bootloader, BDM and JTAG
- Contents of files and OTP zones
- Tuning Protection (TPROT)
- MASTER or SLAVE?
- Lunch Break at 13,00
Second half RESUMES at 14,30
- Programming on the Bench
- The Helpdesk and online services
- TPROT identification and reading
- ECU and TCU pairing
- Use of the line of MAGPro2 accessories
The Base Training Course is free of charge but limited to only 12 participants.
We will be waiting for you on March 15th, 2018 at TEKNOSERVICE MOTOR s.a.s. by F.Martinelli & C., via Marconi, 112 – 80020 – Casavatore (NA) – Italy
For more information send an email to email@example.com