Base Programming Course – Le Louroux Beconnais, France
Get ready for a new MMS Base Programming Course in France
Electronique Performance is back with a new date for a MAGICMOTORSPORT Base Programming Course. Sign up and take advantage of the opportunity to better manage your workload with products and services offered by MMS.
This course will give you the chance to improve your technical skills and acquire more knowledge about the workings of ECUs and TCUs.
Base Programming Course Program:
- Beginning of the training course – 10:00 A.M.
- Presentation of MAGICMOTORSPORT
- Introduction to the ECU
- Types of memories and processors mounted on ECUs and TCUs
- Boot Tricore, Tuning Protected (TPROT)
- New ECU opening techniques
- Hardware connections (Helpdesk search), service files
- Programming on the Bench
- TPROT identification, password reading and storage
- ECU pairing
- The Helpdesk and online services (MOD, EGR off, DPF off, IMMO off)
- Accessories for bench programming (bench, connectors and adaptors)
- Bench connections and Breakbox function
- Bench testing with the entire range of MAGPro2 tools in different modes: OBD, BDM, Bootloader, transmission control unit reading and writing, pairing, unlock, antituning, simulations of lock during programming.
- Questions and Answers
- End of the training course – 06:00 P.M.