- Feb 20 - 21 2019
- 9:30 am - 5:30 pm
Base programming course, Kaunas – Lithuania
Check out our latest Base Programming Course offered to you by our Lithuanian collaborator that will cover the use of the entire range of products and services offered by MAGICMOTORSPORT.
Learn more about the mechatronic solutions suitable to you and your workshop and improve your technical skills and acquire more knowledge about the workings of ECUs and TCUs.
Base Programming Course:
- Presentation of new tool, FLEX!
- Introduction to the ECU
- Types of memories and processors mounted on ECUs and TCUs
- Boot Tricore, Tuning Protected (TPROT)
- Hardware connections (Helpdesk search), service file
- Programming on the Bench
- TPROT identification, password reading and storage
- ECU pairing
- The Helpdesk and online services (MOD, EGR off, DPF off, IMMO off)
- Accessories for bench programming (bench, connectors and adaptors)
- Bench connections and Breakbox function
- Bench testing with the entire range of MMS tools in different modes: OBD, BDM, JATG, Bootloader, transmission control unit reading and writing, pairing, unlock, antituning, simulations of lock during programming.
- Questions and Answers
This course is available in English. Limited attendance.