- May 07 2019
- 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Base programming course in Porto – Portugal
How does FLEX work? Base programming course in Porto – Portugal
Learn about the use of FLEX and the products of the MAGPro2 line at the base programming course for mechatronics. An exclusive opportunity to perfect your skills in work on ECUs and TCUs with MAGICMOTORSPORT programming tools .
- Base Programming Course Program:
- Presentation of new tool, FLEX!
- Introduction to the ECU
- Types of memories and processors mounted on ECUs and TCUs
- Boot Tricore, Tuning Protected (TPROT)
- Hardware connections (Helpdesk search), service files
- Programming on the Bench
- TPROT identification, password reading and storage
- ECU pairing
- The Helpdesk and online services (MOD, EGR off, DPF off, IMMO off)
- Accessories for bench programming (bench, connectors and adaptors)
- Bench connections and Breakbox function
- Bench testing with the entire range of MMS tools in different modes: OBD, BDM, JTAG, BOOTLOADER, transmission control unit reading and writing, pairing, unlock, antituning, simulations of lock during programming.
- Questions and Answers
Registration is limited to 12 participants; the course is only available in Portuguese.