Base programming course in Cazin, Bosnia and Herzegovina
MAGICMOTORSPORT in collaboration with AsFerrari Motorsport, the official MMS distributor in Macedonia, has organized a base programming course dedicated to the operation of FLEX, the programmer for engine control units (ECUs) and automatic transmissions (TCUs) that is revolutionizing the work of mechatronics.
Here’s how the training day is structured
Base Programming Course Program:
- Presentation of new tool, FLEX!
- Introduction to the ECU
- Types of memories and processors mounted on ECUs and TCUs
- Boot Tricore, Tuning Protected (TPROT)
- Hardware connections (Helpdesk search), service files
- Programming on the Bench
- TPROT identification, password reading and storage
- ECU pairing
- The Helpdesk and online services (MOD, EGR off, DPF off, IMMO off)
- Accessories for bench programming (bench, connectors and adaptors)
- Bench connections and Breakbox function
- Bench testing with the entire range of MMS tools in different modes: OBD, BDM, JTAG, BOOTLOADER, transmission control unit reading and writing, pairing, unlock, antituning, simulations of lock during programming.
- Questions and Answers
The course is held in Bosnian, and is free. Maximum number of participants is set to 25.