Base Programming Course – Gdańsk, Poland
Take part in a MAGICMOTORSPORT Base Programming Course in Poland
Check out our latest Base Programming Course offered to you by our Polish collaborator that will cover the use of the entire range of products and services offered by MAGICMOTORSPORT.
Learn more about the mechatronic solutions suitable to you and your workshop and improve your technical skills and acquire more knowledge about the workings of ECUs and TCUs.
- Introduction to the ECU
- Types of memories and processors mounted on ECUs and TCUs
- Boot Tricore, Tuning Protected (TPROT)
- Hardware connections (Helpdesk search), service files
- Programming on the Bench
- TPROT identification, password reading and storage
- ECU pairing
- The Helpdesk and online services (MOD, EGR off, DPF off, IMMO off)
- Accessories for bench programming (bench, connectors and adaptors)
- Bench connections and Breakbox function
- Bench testing with the entire range of MAGPro2 tools in different modes: OBD, BDM, Bootloader, transmission control unit reading and writing, pairing, unlock, antituning, simulations of lock during programming.
- Questions and Answers
This course is available in Polish. Limited attendance.