Base Programming Course – Gdańsk, Poland
Take part in a MAGICMOTORSPORT Base Programming Course in Poland
Check out our latest Base Programming Course offered to you by our Polish collaborator that will cover the use of the entire range of products and services offered by MAGICMOTORSPORT.
Learn more about the mechatronic solutions suitable to you and your workshop and improve your technical skills and acquire more knowledge about the workings of ECUs and TCUs.
- Introduction to the ECU
- Types of memories and processors mounted on ECUs and TCUs
- Boot Tricore, Tuning Protected (TPROT)
- Hardware connections (Helpdesk search), service files
- Programming on the Bench
- TPROT identification, password reading and storage
- ECU pairing
- The Helpdesk and online services (MOD, EGR off, DPF off, IMMO off)
- Accessories for bench programming (bench, connectors and adaptors)
- Bench connections and Breakbox function
- Bench testing with the entire range of MAGPro2 tools in different modes: OBD, BDM, Bootloader, transmission control unit reading and writing, pairing, unlock, antituning, simulations of lock during programming.
- Questions and Answers
XHORSE products presentation
- Overview of the Xhorse products (VVDI2, VVDI MB Tool, VVDI Key Tool, VVDI Programmer, Condor XC Mini)
- Introduction to Porsche, VAG, BMW, PSA key programming and coverage of the VVDI2 tool
- Mercedes key programming with VVDI MB Tool
- VVDI Key Tool new generation of transponder and remote programmer
- VVDI Programmer software overview
- Presentation of Condor XC Mini automatic key cutting machine
- Install software and update the tools
- Mercedes EIS/EZS reading with VVDI adapters
- VAG 5th generation immobiliser function programming
- BMW CAS2 remote renew, key programming with VVDI2
- VVDI Key Tool remotes and transponders cloning
- Cut by code on Condor XC Mini machine
This course is available in Polish and will be charged 200€. The possibility of booking accommodation (31.08 – 01.09), breakfast included, additional fee 60e. Prices do not include taxes. Limited attendance.