Base Programming Course, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Book your next MAGICMOTORSPORT Base Programming Course in Romania
Our Romanian collaborator has organized a Base Programming Course to guide you through the use of the MAGPro2 range of products and services offered by MAGICMOTORSPORT.
Learn about the latest mechatronic solutions in the field on the workings of ECUs and TCUs and benefit from the chance to improve your technical skills and acquire more in depth knowledge.
Base Programming Course – Program:
- Introduction to the ECU
- Types of memories and processors mounted on ECUs and TCUs
- Boot Tricore, Tuning Protected (TPROT)
- Hardware connections (Helpdesk search), service files
- Programming on the Bench
- TPROT identification, password reading and storage
- ECU pairing
- The Helpdesk and online services (MOD, EGR off, DPF off, IMMO off)
- Accessories for bench programming (bench, connectors and adaptors)
- Bench connections and Breakbox function
- Bench testing with the entire range of MAGPro2 tools in different modes: OBD, BDM, Bootloader, transmission control unit reading and writing, pairing, unlock, antituning, simulations of lock during programming.
- Questions and Answers
This course is available in Romanian and is offered to you free of charge. Note that attendance is limited to 20 participants.