- May 26 2018
- 9:30 am - 5:30 pm
Base Programming Course | Bucharest | Romania
Tune in to a MAGICMOTORSPORT Base Programming Course in Romania
Base Programming Course Program:
Beginning of the training course – 9:30 A.M.
- Presentation of MAGICMOTORSPORT
- Introduction to the ECU
- Types of memories and processors mounted on ECUs and TCUs
- Boot Tricore, Tuning Protected (TPROT)
- New ECU opening techniques
- Hardware connections (Helpdesk search), service files
- Programming on the Bench
- TPROT identification, password reading and storage
- ECU pairing
Lunch break 12:30 – 13:00
- The Helpdesk and online services (MOD, EGR off, DPF off, IMMO off)
- Accessories for bench programming (bench, connectors and adaptors)
- Bench connections and Breakbox function
- Bench testing with the entire range of MAGPro2 tools in different modes: OBD, BDM, Bootloader, transmission control unit reading and writing, pairing, unlock, antituning, simulations of lock during programming.
- Questions and Answers
End of the training course – 5:30 P.M.
Join him free of charge for a complete overview of the entire range of products and services offered by MAGICMOTORSPORT and a demonstration of solutions suitable to you and your workshop that have been developed to guarantee safe and efficient working conditions..
But hurry! The course is only for 20 lucky participants.