- Sep 08 2018
- 9:30 am - 5:30 pm
Base programming course | Ankara, Turkey
MAGICMOTORSPORT, in collaboration with Nitro Group, has organized a “Base Programming Course” in Ankara scheduled for Saturday, September 8th 2018 for a full day of training to aimed at improving knowledge in ECU and TCU programming.
The course includes a theoretical and a practical part during which the participants will be able to test the MAGPro2 line of products.
We will be waiting for you on September 8th 2018 in the conference hall of the HM Commerce Hotel, Address: Serhat Mahallesi, Melih Gökçek Blv. No: 63, 06378 Yenimahalle / Ankara, Turkey
Base Programming Course
- Introduction to the ECU
- Types of memories and processors mounted on ECUs and TCUs
- Boot Tricore, Tuning Protected (TPROT)
- Hardware connections (Helpdesk search), service files
- Programming on the Bench
- TPROT identification, password reading and storage
- ECU pairing
- The Helpdesk and online services (MOD, EGR off, DPF off, IMMO off)
- Accessories for bench programming (bench, connectors and adaptors)
- Bench connections and Breakbox function
- Bench testing with the entire range of MAGPro2 tools in different modes: OBD, BDM, Bootloader, transmission control unit reading and writing, pairing, unlock, antituning, simulations of lock during programming.
- Questions and Answer