Base Mapping Course, Florence, Italy
• Software management of anti-pollution systems – introduction
EGR & particulate filters: development of a calibration strategy for the maintenance of anti-pollution systems and their disabling for racing purposes; the Switch off for the equipment substitution and the emulation of the particulate filters.
• Data processing methods (tabular)
Analysis of the main tables with an explanation of simple methods for the processing of the identified areas.
• Torque monitoring and torque request (level A);
• Driver’s wish: the driver’s torque request;
• Torque conversion in injected fuel quantity;
• Limitations of torque & injected fuel quantity;
• Injection monitoring and injection timing (level A);
• Injection times, Rail pressure and advanced injection timing (level A);
• Turbo pressure & limitations;
• Air Fuel Ratio control system
Analysis and comparison of stage 1 calibration software for Bosch EDC16 & EDC17 engine control units;
• Verification of data integrity for software programming
• Tips on the checksum and the parity bits
• Tips on the Cyclic Redundancy Check (CRC).
This course is available in Italian. Note that attendance is limited to 15 participants.