- Oct 10 2019
- 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- 450 €
Base Mapping and Programming Course for Mechatronics in Delhi, India
MAGICMOTORSPORT is organizing a Base Mapping Course in collaboration with our Official distributor, CAR ECM MASTER who will train participants on the mapping of ECUs. The base mapping course aims at strengthening the user’s knowledge on the analysis of ECU calibration in common rail diesel engines and on the graphical recognition through Winols of the tables (two-dimensional, one-dimensional, single value and two-dimensional inverse) displayed during the export operation that are critical to the manipulation of the calibration targets.
- Software management of anti-pollution systems – introduction
- EGR & particulate filters: development of a calibration strategy for the maintenance of anti-pollution systems and their disabling for racing purposes; the Switch off for the equipment substitution and the emulation of the particulate filters.
- Data processing methods (tabular)
- Analysis of the main tables with an explanation of simple methods for the processing of the identified areas.
- Torque monitoring and torque request (level A);
- Driver’s wish: the driver’s torque request;
- Torque conversion in injected fuel quantity;
- Limitations of torque & injected fuel quantity;
- Injection monitoring and injection timing (level A);
- Injection times, Rail pressure and advanced injection timing (level A);
- Turbo pressure & limitations;
- Air Fuel Ratio control system
- Calibration examples
- Analysis and comparison of stage 1 calibration software for Bosch EDC16 & EDC17 engine control units;
- Verification of data integrity for software programming
- Tips on the checksum and the parity bits
- Tips on the Cyclic Redundancy Check (CRC).
The Base Mapping Course is available in English and Hindi. The number of participants is limited.