MAGICMOTORSPORT is covering more ground. Come to a new training venue in Portugal.
As usual, MAGICMOTORSPORT is working towards the support of our customers. We will be offering a Base Training Course to all customers who order a new MAGPro2 tool at our stand at the Expo Mechanica fair that will take place in Portugal.
Our new customers will be able to participate in this course that will be held by our MAGICMOTORSPORT Staff in collaboration with our official Portuguese distributor, JP Tools, on April 23rd at the premises of JP Tools, Rua Rei Ramiro, 870, Loja 0-A, 4400-281 Vila Nova de Gaia Portugal.
This course will give you the chance to improve your technical skills with our line of programmers and acquire more knowledge about the workings of ECUs and TCUs.
Base Programming Course Program:
Beginning of the training course – 10:00 A.M.
- Introduction to the ECU
- Types of memories and processors mounted on ECUs and TCUs
- Boot Tricore, Tuning Protected (TPROT)
- Hardware connections (Helpdesk search), service files
- Programming on the Bench
- TPROT identification, password reading and storage
- ECU pairing
Lunch break 12:30
- The Helpdesk and online services (MOD, EGR off, DPF off, IMMO off)
- Accessories for bench programming (bench, connectors and adaptors)
- Bench connections and Breakbox function
- Bench testing with the entire range of MAGPro2 tools in different modes: OBD, BDM, Bootloader, transmission control unit reading and writing, pairing, unlock, antituning, simulations of lock during programming.
- Questions and Answers
End of the training course – 5:00 P.M.
The course is offered free of charge to all the customers who order a new tool at Expo Mechanica.
This course will be held in English and Portuguese.
For more information, please contact email@example.com