MAGICMOTORSPORT is pleased to announce that we will be holding a Base Training Course in Gdansk, Poland on September 16th for tuning enthusiasts and professionals who wish to acquire a new level of competence in the field.
This event will take place at the Hotel Focus where our coaches will use a combination of comprehensive study and practical tests to ensure a highly interactive session on the workings of ECUs and TCUs in association with MAGICMOTORSPORT products and accessories.
Base Training Course in Gdansk, Poland – Program:
- Beginning of the training course – 10:00 A.M.
- Presentation of MAGICMOTORSPORT
- Introduction to the ECU
- Types of memories and processors mounted on ECUs and TCUs
- Boot Tricore, Tuning Protected (TPROT)
- New ECU opening techniques
- Hardware connections (Helpdesk search), service files
- Lunch Break – 2:00 P.M.
- Programming on the Bench
- TPROT identification, password reading and storage
- ECU pairing
- The Helpdesk and online services (MOD, EGR off, DPF off, IMMO off)
- Accessories for bench programming (bench, connectors and adaptors)
- Bench connections and Breakbox function
- Bench testing with the entire range of MAGPro2 tools in different modes: OBD, BDM, Bootloader, transmission control unit reading and writing, pairing, unlock, antituning, simulations of lock during programming.
- Questions and Answers
- End of the training course – 06:00 P.M.
The price of the course is 200€ + VAT and includes lunch. This course is available in English and Polish. Limited attendance.
Click here for the Base Course registration form.
For more information about this event, please email us at: email@example.com