MAGICMOTORSPORT wishes to announce its next Base Training Course that will take place in Casavatore, Napoli, Italy on May 25th 2016.
After the success of our course that just took place in April we have decided to repeat this positive experience at another venue in order to be able to accommodate as many of our clients as possible.
Base Programming Course
– Introduction to the ECU
– Types of memories and processors mounted on ECUs and TCUs
– Boot Tricore, Tuning Protected (TPROT)
– New ECU opening techniques
– Hardware connections (Helpdesk search), service files
– Programming on the Bench
– TPROT identification, password reading and storage
– ECU pairing
– The Helpdesk and online services (Mod, Egr off, Dpf off, Immo off)
– Accessories for bench programming (bench, connectors, adaptors and DSG cables)
– Bench connections and Breakbox functions
– Bench testing with the entire range of MAGPro2 tools in different modes: BDM, BOOT LOADER, DSG, data reading and writing, pairing, unlock, antituning, simulations of lock during programming.
– Questions and Answers
The base course is available in English. Limited attendance.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your participation in this event or register online on our website https://magicmotorsport.com/training/
Price on request that includes lunch and an afternoon coffee break.
Please feel free to advise our Staff in due time of any particular accommodation needs you may have and we will help you to the best of our abilities.