MAGICMOTORSPORT is organizing a revolutionary new two day training course close to home.
Our next event will take place at the Magaggiari Hotel Resort in Cinisi, Sicily on the 14th and 15th of April 2016.
We wish to invite you to participate in this event to get to know our tools first hand and to learn new techniques in programming.
Here we will introduce our new course that will have the following structure:
Base Mapping Course
– Structure of an ECU
– Hardware structure of an ECU, sensors and activators
– Overview of the memories used in an ECU
– Notions on the most common microcontrollers
– Structure of a binary file manager (map)
– Binary numbering, byte checksum of a file
– Technical information on files read by an ECU
– Structure of an EDC map and IQ function, Pedal Map, limiters, turbo, EGR etc.
– Tabular and graphical illustration
– Notions on file encoding
– Properties of a binary file
– TPROT identification
– Explanation of map functions (tabular)
– Map examples
– Questions and Answers
Base Programming Course
– Introduction to the ECU
– Types of memories and processors mounted on ECUs and TCUs
– Boot Tricore, Tuning Protected (TPROT)
– New ECU opening techniques
– Hardware connections (Helpdesk search), service files
– Programming on the Bench
– TPROT identification, password reading and storage
– ECU pairing
– The Helpdesk and online services (Mod, Egr off, Dpf off, Immo off)
– Accessories for bench programming (bench, connectors, adaptors and DSG cables)
– Bench connections and Breakbox functions
– Bench testing with the entire range of MAGPro2 tools in different modes: BDM, BOOT LOADER, DSG, data reading and writing, pairing, unlock, antituning, simulations of lock during programming.
– Questions and Answers
This course is available in English. Limited attendance.
It is also possible to only attend only one day of the course chosen at your discretion according to your level of expertise.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your participation in this event and specify if you wish to attend the full course or only one day of it and if so, which one. The price of the course starts at 200€ + VAT and will vary accordingly, price on request.
This price includes lunch and an afternoon coffee break.
Our foreign customers will have no trouble finding the venue as it is a 5 min. taxi transfer away from the Falcone Borsellino airport in Palermo.
Please feel free to advise our Staff in due time of any particular accommodation needs you may have and we will help you to the best of our abilities.
Magaggiari Hotel Resort
Via Peppino Impastato, 7
Cinisi 90045, Sicily, Italy