Training Course in Casavatore, Napoli – ITALY
MAGICMOTORSPORT is ending the year in style with our next training course that has been developed specifically for auto repairers and will be held in Casavatore, province of Napoli, Italy on December 15th, 2016 at the workshop of our partner Teknoservice Motor. Our goal is to offer you the best professional training possible on the programming of ECUs. The training will be held by our highly-qualified staff who will give you the means necessary to be able to work efficiently and safely with ECUs and TCUs.
The course will be divided into two parts; a seminar, where we will be showing you all the possibilities of ECU programming as well as a complete view of the fundamental components of the tools. Then there will be a practical demonstration where you will be able to use the tools first-hand with the assistance of our technicians who will guide you through the different connection modes and different reading and writing techniques.
The cost of the course is 200,00€ + VAT, including lunch. At the end of the event you will be awarded a certificate of participation from MAGICMOTORSPORT.
Training Course Program:
- Start 9:00
- Introduction to the ECU
- Types of memories and processors mounted on ECUs and TCUs
- Boot Tricore, Tuning Protected (TPROT)
- New ECU opening techinques
- Hardware connections (Helpdesk search), service files
- Programming on the Bench
- TPROT identification, password reading and storage
- ECU pairing
- The Helpdesk and online services (MOD, EGR off, DPF off, Immo off)
- Lunch break 13:00
- Accessories for bench programming (bench, connectors and adaptors)
- Bench connections
- Bench testing with the entire range of MAGPro2 tools in different modes: BDM, BOOT LOADER, OBD data reading and writing, pairing, unlock, antituning, simulations of lock during programming.
- Questions and Answers
- Course conclusion 17:00
For further information, you can contact us at email@example.com
To fill out an application form click here.