Warranty Certificate Magicmotorsport | Flex
- Each and every native Flex product by Magicmotorsport has been designed and built to the highest standards of quality, ISO 9001. Magicmotorsport hereby extends to each End User who purchases a native Flex product from an authorized Magicmotorsport distributor the following warranty:
- Flex products carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty with Replacement Service (that extends to the repair or replacement of the FLX1.1 and/or FLX1.9 interfaces) for as long as the original Owner maintains an active subscription to mms.care.
- The expiration of the aforementioned account for more than seven (7) days will void the Limited Lifetime Warranty with Replacement Service. This warranty extends from the date of activation, is offered to the original owner and is transferable to any new owners, who, in order to benefit from the Warranty, must maintain an active mms.care subscription.
- Flex products by Magicmotorsport without an active mms.care account have a 24-month (24) month warranty that extends from the original date of activation from Magicmotorsport or an official Magicmotorsport distributor.
- The duration of the Magicmotorsport warranty support on Flex products is limited to twenty-four (24) months from the announcement of discontinuance of the aforementioned products.
- Magicmotorsport warrants that each Flex hardware product by Magicmotorsport will be free from defects in materials and workmanship according to ISO 9001 standards.
- However, all products not explicitly manufactured by Magicmotorsport are excluded from the terms of these manufacturer warranty terms.
- If Flex products sold under the terms of this agreement are not as warranted, Magicmotorsport will repair or replace the product in a time-frame determined by Magicmotorsport. However, proof of purchase and written notice of non-conformance must be received by Magicmotorsport via the dedicated mms.care ticket within the applicable warranty period.
2. LIFETIME WARRANTY LIMITATIONS
2.1. The warranty set forth in this document does not extend nor apply to products that have been repaired or altered by persons other than our authorized Magicmotorsport personnel. This also applies to handling, storage, operation, use and maintenance carried out using methods or in environments that do not comply with the instructions and/or indications provided by Magicmotorsport. This includes misuse, abuse, accident, negligence or mistreatment, improper installation and/or configuration, natural disasters, physical damage, electrical problems or improper modifications.
2.2. This warranty is void if the warranty seals on the product have been broken or tampered with. The verification of tempered devices leads to the lock of the tools. To be able to continue working, the user must purchase a new FLK02 tool at RPM.
2.3. Batteries / accumulators, moving parts and defects caused by these factors are excluded from the warranty. As are cables, connectors and other accessories that are subject to normal wear.
2.4. Damage caused by the use of components, consumables, software and interfacing not provided or approved by Magicmotorsport is also excluded from this warranty.
2.5. The sole and exclusive warranty claim against Magicmotorsport shall be for the repair or replacement of defective interfaces as described herein above.
2.6. Magicmotorsport is in no case responsible for death, injury to persons or property or for accidental, contingent, special or consequential damages resulting from the use of the products.
3. WARRANTY CLAIM PROCESS
3.1. The User must contact Magicmotorsport as soon as the defect appears by forwarding the warranty claim through a Repair Request Ticket in the mms.care system. Users who do not have an active mms.care account can contact Magicmotorsport via the www.magicmotorsport.com chat to receive instructions on how to proceed as the terms of this document no longer apply.
3.2. The User must send Magicmotorsport a written description of the flaw (including image samples and any other relevant material) and the serial numbers of the Flex product. The reported flaw will be verified by the Magicmotorsport C.C. department and the User will then receive instructions on how to proceed with the warranty request;
3.3. Magicmotorsport does not cover inbound shipping costs. The User shall bear the costs of packing, customs and insurance for the transit of the Flex product to Magicmotorsport. Magicmotorsport will then sustain the costs for the return shipment of the product to the User;
3.4. Shipments of products to Italy from a country outside the EU must be accompanied by a proforma or commercial invoice for customs purposes. The User can send the product for repairs only after having received notification of approval of the accompanying Proforma invoice and/or of the documentation necessary for the transit of the goods.
3.5. The User is responsible for the correct filing of the customs documentation to the competent authorities. Failure to follow these instructions may result in customs costs and/or additional shipping costs which will be subsequently charged to the User.
3.6. In addition, Magicmotorsport reserves the right to recover from the User any additional costs incurred by Magicmotorsport due to loss, damage, delay, customs action or any other extraordinary expenses arising from such failure to comply with these indications.
3.7. Shipments that do not comply with these instructions will not be received by Magicmotorsport and will be returned to the sender, who will be responsible for any costs, fines or VAT applied to the shipment.
3.8. If the warranty claim is accepted, Magicmotorsport will, at its expense, repair, replace defective parts or rectify any faulty workmanship within five (5) days from the date of receipt of the product;
4. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
4.1. The foregoing warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties not expressly set forth herein, whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
4.2. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The Italian version of the warranty shall prevail above that of all other languages.
4.3. This warranty is valid for all Flex products by Magicmotorsport sold on or after 30/11/2023.
C/da Margi Soprano snc
90047, Partinico (PA)