Are you ready for a new MAGICMOTORSPORT training venue?
Our French distributor, Electronique Performance, will be ready and waiting to welcome you on April 26th at 3 rue Pierre et Marie Curie 49070 Saint Jean de Linière – Le Louroux Beconnais, France to give you a complete overview of the entire range of products and services offered by MAGICMOTORSPORT.
We will be demonstrating solutions suitable to you and your workshop giving you the chance to improve your technical skills and acquire more knowledge about the workings of ECUs and TCUs.
Base Programming Course Program:
- Beginning of the training course – 10:00 A.M.
- Presentation of MAGICMOTORSPORT
- Introduction to the ECU
- Types of memories and processors mounted on ECUs and TCUs
- Boot Tricore, Tuning Protected (TPROT)
- New ECU opening techniques
- Hardware connections (Helpdesk search), service files
- Programming on the Bench
- TPROT identification, password reading and storage
- ECU pairing
- The Helpdesk and online services (MOD, EGR off, DPF off, IMMO off)
- Accessories for bench programming (bench, connectors and adaptors)
- Bench connections and Breakbox function
- Bench testing with the entire range of MAGPro2 tools in different modes: OBD, BDM, Bootloader, transmission control unit reading and writing, pairing, unlock, antituning, simulations of lock during programming.
- Questions and Answers
- End of the training course – 06:00 P.M.
The price of the course is 400€ + VAT.
This course will be held in French. Limited attendance.
For any other information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.