OBD Solutions for Nissan and Infiniti
Program in OBD mode the engine control units BED310.
A new update has been released to optimize the engine parameters of Nissan and Infiniti branded vehicles: access the maps area directly from the vehicle’s diagnostic port without having to remove the ECU.
NOTE: For Keyless vehicles, it is necessary to follow specific procedures to keep the instrument cluster active during programming.
Some of the supported vehicles:
- Nissan Patrol 5.6L 405PS
- Infiniti QX56 5.6L V8 400PS
This new protocol is available for the following software packages:
- FLS0.1M – SW Flex ECU (car, van, bike) OBD/Bench Master
- FLS0.1S – SW Flex ECU (car, van, bike) OBD/Bench Slave
- FLS0.5M – SW Flex Full Master
- FLS0.5S – SW Flex Full Slave
Newly added protocols:
- Nissan Hitachi BED310 Read/Write/Checksum Calculation Maps
Reading Time ~ 2 minutes and 30 seconds
Writing Time: ~ 1 minute
- Added new CRC type for Kia/Hyundai Kefico CPGDSH2.2x.x
- Added new CRC type for FCA Marelli 9GF
- Added new CRC type for All Delphi DCM7.1AP
- Added new CRC type for Mercedes Truck Continental MCM
- Added new type support for Honda Keihin TC1782
- Improved detect sections on GM Delco E98