Base Training Course in GRAVINA IN PUGLIA (BA) – Italy
MAGICMOTORSPORT will be in Gravina in Puglia in the province of Bari on November 14th to offer a base training course to everyone who wishes to expand their knowledge in the tuning sector.
This full immersion course, based on the workings of ECUs and TCUs, will be divided into two parts.
The initial session will be dedicated to discussions on the different methods of programming and the architecture of an ECU that are key elements to a correct approach to the mechatronic sector. The second part of the training will allow you to be able to put your newly acquired knowledge into practice.
You will be given the opportunity to test the functions of programming and cloning with our line of MAGPro2 products.
Base Training Course Program:
- Presentation of MAGICMOTORSPORT
- Introduction to the Engine Control Unit (ECU)
- Architecture of an ECU
- Types of memories and processors
- Methods of programming OBD, Bootloader, BDM and JTAG
- Contents of files and OTP zones
- Tuning Protection (TPROT)
- MASTER or SLAVE?
- Programming on the Bench
- The Helpdesk and online services
- TPROT identification and reading
- ECU pairing
- Use of the line of MAGPro2 accessories
Course fee: 200€ + VAT
This course is available only in Italian and will be held at the FARAUTO F.lli Lucarelli training center in via Gianbattista Vico, 12 (zona PIP) 70024 Gravina in Puglia (BA)
For more information about this event, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org