MAGPro2 Presentation in Madrid, Spain – 18th November – 2017
MAGICMOTORSPORT is once again on the move: this time we are preparing to introduce the MAGPro2 line and its potentialities to all enthusiasts in Spain in collaboration with our new Spanish distributors, EAATA.
The MMS Team and EAATA will be ready and waiting to welcome you on November 18th at Occidental Castellana Norte, Av. de Manoteras, 20, 28050 Madrid to give you a complete overview of the entire range of products and services offered by MAGICMOTORSPORT.
We will be demonstrating solutions suitable to you and your workshop. You will see the workings of our ECU Programming tools for yourself during our presentation along with our accessories that have been designed to guarantee safe and efficient working conditions.
All this is being offered to you completely free of charge!
- Beginning of the presentation – 11:00 A.M.
- Presentation of MAGICMOTORSPORT
- Notions on the structure of an ECU
- MAGPro2 Line of programmers
- ECU and TCU programming methods in OBD, BDM and Bootloader using MAGPro2 tools
- Introduction to the Helpdesk
- Use of the MAGICMOTORSPORT Software
- Overview of MAGICMOTORSPORT products and useful programming accessories
- Questions and Answers
- Lunch Break
- Practice with the MAGPro2 line – 16:00 P.M.
Attendance to the event is completely free of charge and is strongly recommended to anyone who wishes to know more about the MAGICMOTORSPORT world as well as improve their know-how in the field.
This course is available in Italian and Spanish. Limited attendance.
Click here for the MAGPro2 Presentation registration form.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any questions you may have at firstname.lastname@example.org