The MAGICMOTORSPORT and Xhorse innovation meets automotive experts.
The MMS Team is on its way to Calabria to present the MAGPro2 and VVDI line of products. On May 19th, we have booked a new technical-theoretical training to strengthen your knowledge and skills in the fields of ECU, TCU and key programming.
Participate in the theoretical course organized for professionals and enthusiasts of the sector and take advantage of the opportunity to better manage your workload.
We are waiting for you in Lamerzia Terme, you will have the chance to test the tools first hand. The number of participants is set at 25 and there will be a participation fee.
Presentation of MAGICMOTORSPORT
- Notions on the structure of an ECU
- MAGPro2 Line of programmers
- Methods of programming ECUs with MMS tools
- OBD in the vehicle and on the bench
- Introduction to the Helpdesk and the use of MMS services
- Techniques of opening an ECU (Helpdesk)
- Use of MAGICMOTORSPORT Software
- Overview of the MAGICMOTORSPORT programming kits
1.00 pm Lunch
Presentation of the VVDI Tool
- XHORSE product presentation
- Notions on the structure of EZS, ESL and KEY
- General notions on programmers and XHORSE products
- EZS programming method using VVDI MB
- EZS BGA programming method (all keys lost)
- EZS BGA programming method (at least one working key)
- Reading and writing in BDM of EZS with Motorola processors
- Programming via IR
- Use of the VVDI software
- EZS, ESL and KEY testing techniques
17.30 pm End of the Presentation
Click here to register
For more information, contact us at email@example.com