LATEST JOB OPENINGS
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage organization of key clients projects and to conclude them successfully.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope.
They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
- Set project scope, objectives and timeline
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Monitor project deliverables
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress
- Coach and support project team members with tasks you assign them
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Quality assurance
- Collaborate synergically with other business departments
Bachelor's Degree in Electronic Engineering, Software Engineering or similar
Strong business acumen in project planning and management
3 years of experience as a Project Manager-MINIMUM
Basic Automotive Knowledge
Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
Proactive problem solver
Fluent English (written and spoken) -MANDATORY
Strong familiarity with performance measurement tools like Agile or similar.