After our recent participation in the Poznan Motor Show, MAGICMOTORSPORT is ready with another exciting event in Poland. Our Team will be waiting to welcome you on April 21st at the Hotel Focus Centrum Konferencyjne al. Warszawska 109, 20-832 Lublin to offer you the chance to acquire a complete overview of the entire range of products and services offered by MAGICMOTORSPORT.
This course will give you the chance to improve your technical skills and acquire more knowledge about the workings of ECUs and TCUs.
Base Programming Course Program:
Beginning of the training course – 9:00 A.M.
- Presentation of MAGICMOTORSPORT
- Introduction to the ECU
- Types of memories and processors mounted on ECUs and TCUs
- Boot Tricore, Tuning Protected (TPROT)
- New ECU opening techniques
- Hardware connections (Helpdesk search), service files
- Programming on the Bench
- TPROT identification, password reading and storage
- ECU pairing
Lunch break 12:30
- The Helpdesk and online services (MOD, EGR off, DPF off, IMMO off)
- Accessories for bench programming (bench, connectors and adaptors)
- Bench connections and Breakbox function
- Bench testing with the entire range of MAGPro2 tools in different modes: OBD, BDM, Bootloader, transmission control unit reading and writing, pairing, unlock, antituning, simulations of lock during programming.
- Questions and Answers
End of the training course – 4:00 P.M.
The price of the course is 200€ + VAT.
This course will be held in Polish. Limited attendance.
For more information, please contact email@example.com