MAGICMOTORSPORT will be in in Tuscany for the first time on February 24th, 2018 to offer a base training course at Campi Bisenzio in the province of Florence. This is a unique opportunity for anyone who wishes to expand their knowledge of tuning and programming at this day of training and information on the workings of ECUs and TCUs.
To inaugurate the presence of MAGICMOTORSPORT in Tuscany, this event will be offered free of charge to the participants (max.10)
The course is divided into lectures and a hands on experience where the participants will be able to test the MAGPro2 products themselves.
Base Course Program:
- Lecture STARTS at 9,00
- Presentation of MAGICMOTORSPORT
- Introduction to the Engine Control Unit (ECU)
- Architecture of an ECU
- Types of memories and processors
- Methods of programming OBD, Bootloader, BDM and JTAG
- Contents of files and OTP zones
- Tuning Protection (TPROT)
- MASTER or SLAVE?
Lunch Break at 13,00
Second half RESUMES at 14,30
- Programming on the Bench
- The Helpdesk and online services
- TPROT identification and reading
- ECU and TCU pairing
- Use of the line of MAGPro2 accessories
The Base Programming Course is offered free of charge to 10 participants and will be only in Italian.
Take advantage of this exceptional opportunity and meet us on February 24th 2018 at Tarducci Service srl – via Barberinese, 50013 – Campi Bisenzio (FI) – Italy
For more information write to firstname.lastname@example.org