Terms and Conditions
MAGICMOTORSPORT offers a thirty (30) day money back guarantee on all its products.
Products that have been purchased from MAGICMOTORSPORT during our periodic Sales Promotions have a seven (7) day money back guarantee.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you will receive a full refund. This refund does not include shipping or customs costs which are non-refundable after shipment. No refunds are available after the time limit applicable to your purchase.
You must send a money back request within the time limit applicable to your purchase that must be calculated from the date of your receipt of the product(s). The request must include a copy of your original sales invoice and your complete contact information. You must send the product, its original packaging and all related materials via traceable means to MAGICMOTORSPORT’s Head Office. MAGICMOTORSPORT assumes no responsibility for any damage or loss incurred during returned transportation and will deduct any relative expenses from the refund amount if there is any physical damage to the devices or accessories.
Any of the free green coins, provided with your free one year Helpdesk account with the purchase of a MAGICMOTORSPORT tool, used for Services from our Helpdesk will assume a monetary value and be deducted from your refund.
The cost of the product(s) will be refunded only after our Customer Service department verifies the quantity and quality of the items being returned. The items must be in perfect condition and must not have suffered damage of any kind or have warranty seals that are broken or have been tampered with. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your original method of payment.
Please allow up to fourteen (14) working days for refunds. PayPal refunds are processed within 72 hours. Credit card refunds have a 7% surcharge deducted from them, and debit cards have a 1.00€ surcharge deducted from them.
You can cancel an order at any point prior to its shipment. Contact us by email or phone and a full refund will be issued in this case.
Software or electronically downloaded items are non-refundable after they have been delivered.
Accounts that have been cancelled/terminated by MAGICMOTORSPORT for violating our Acceptable Use Policy do not qualify for the thirty (30) day money back guarantee. For example, if your account is cancelled due to unlicensed sharing of software, installation codes, firmware licenses or your login data to our Helpdesk, you will not be given a refund.
MAGICMOTORSPORT is the trading name of MAGICMOTORSPORT di Skutkiewicz Bogdan Jan, VAT reg: IT05801790824 which is a VAT registered company in ITALY. As such we must charge 22 % VAT on purchases where appropriate.
- If you are an individual based in the European Union, then VAT will be added to your order.
- If you are a company registered in the EU, you will be responsible for paying VAT in your own country.
- If you are an individual or company registered out of the European Union, there will be no VAT added to your invoice at all. You will be responsible for paying duties and eventually VAT in your own country.
- Czech Republic
- The Netherlands
- United Kingdom
If you have any questions contact our Sales Dept.
Terms of Services
1. Your relationship with MAGICMOTORSPORT, its affiliates, or partners
1.1 Your use of MAGICMOTORSPORT products, software, services and websites (referred to collectively as the “Services” in this document and excluding any services provided to you by MAGICMOTORSPORT, under a separate written agreement) is subject to the terms of a legal agreement between you and MAGICMOTORSPORT. “MAGICMOTORSPORT” means MAGICMOTORSPORT di Skutkiewicz Bogdan Jan, whose principal place of business is at Via Roccavoli 2, 90049 Terrasini (PA) ITALY, and its subsidiaries, affiliates and partners. This document explains how the agreement is made up, and sets out some of the terms of that agreement.
1.2 Unless otherwise agreed in writing with MAGICMOTORSPORT, your agreement with MAGICMOTORSPORT will always include, at a minimum, the terms and conditions set out in this document. These are referred to below as the “Universal Terms”.
1.3 Your agreement with MAGICMOTORSPORT will also include the terms of any legal notices applicable to the Services that MAGICMOTORSPORT may issue from time to time, in addition to the Universal Terms. All of these are referred to as the “Additional Terms”. Where Additional Terms apply to a Service, these will be accessible for you to read either within, or through your use of, that Service.
1.4 The Universal Terms, together with the Additional Terms, form a legally binding agreement between you and MAGICMOTORSPORT in relation to your use of the Services. It is important that you take the time to read them carefully. Collectively, this legal agreement is referred to below as the “Terms”.
1.5 If there is any contradiction between what the Additional Terms say and what the Universal Terms say, then the Additional Terms shall take precedence in relation to that Service.
2. Accepting the Terms
2.1 In order to use the Services, you must first agree to the Terms. You may not use the Services if you do not accept the Terms.
2.2 You can accept the Terms by:
(a) clicking to accept or agree to the Terms, where this option is made available to you by MAGICMOTORSPORT in the user interface for any Service; or
(b) by actually using the Services. In this case, you understand and agree that MAGICMOTORSPORT, its affiliates, or partners will treat your use of the Services as acceptance of the Terms from that point onwards.
2.3 You may not use the Services and may not accept the Terms if (a) you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with MAGICMOTORSPORT, or (b) you are a person barred from receiving the Services under the laws of Italy or other countries including the country in which you are a resident or from which you use the Services.
2.4 Before you continue, you should print off or save a local copy of the Universal Terms for your records.
3. Language of the Terms
3.1 Where MAGICMOTORSPORT has provided you with a translation of the English language version of the Terms, you agree that the translation is provided for your convenience only and that the English language version of the Terms will govern your relationship with MAGICMOTORSPORT.
3.2 If there is any contradiction between what the English language version of the Terms says and what a translation says, then the English language version shall take precedence.
4. Provision of the Services by MAGICMOTORSPORT, its affiliates, or partners
4.1 MAGICMOTORSPORT has subsidiaries and affiliated legal entities around the world (“Subsidiaries and Affiliates”). Sometimes, these entities will be providing the Services to you on behalf of MAGICMOTORSPORT itself. You acknowledge and agree that the Subsidiaries and Affiliates will be entitled to provide the Services to you.
4.2 MAGICMOTORSPORT is constantly innovating itself in order to provide the best possible experience for its users. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Services that MAGICMOTORSPORT provides may change from time to time without prior notice to you.
4.3 As part of this continuing innovation, you acknowledge and agree that MAGICMOTORSPORT may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features within the Services) to you or to users generally at MAGICMOTORSPORT’s sole discretion, without prior notice to you. You may stop using the Services at any time. You do not need to specifically inform MAGICMOTORSPORT when you stop using the Services.
4.4 You acknowledge and agree that if MAGICMOTORSPORT disables your access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing the Services, your account details or any files or other content which is contained in your account.
4.5 You acknowledge and agree that while MAGICMOTORSPORT currently has set a fixed upper limit on the number of Green Coins you may use through the selected Services at 30 coins monthly for MAGP1.1M, MAGP1.2M and MAGP1.12M tool owners and 0 coins for other tool owners, such fixed upper limit may be changed by MAGICMOTORSPORT at any time, at MAGICMOTORSPORT ‘s discretion.
5. Your Use of the Services
5.1 In order to access certain Services, you may be required to provide information about a car/ECU model (such as identification or other details) as part of the registration process for the Service, or as part of your continued use of the Services. You agree that any information you give to MAGICMOTORSPORT will always be accurate, correct and up to date.
5.2 You agree to use the Services only for purposes that are permitted by (a) the Terms and (b) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions (including any laws regarding vehicles & public road laws).
5.3 You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by MAGICMOTORSPORT, unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with MAGICMOTORSPORT. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services through any automated means (including use of scripts or web crawlers) and you shall ensure that you will not share access to these Services with third party users.
5.4 You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Services).
5.5 Unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement with MAGICMOTORSPORT, you agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the Services or result of the Services for any purpose.
5.6 You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that MAGICMOTORSPORT has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under the Terms and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which MAGICMOTORSPORT may suffer) of any such breach.
5.7 If the Services should require you to send an ECU to our Head Office for repairs or service, please be aware of the following conditions:
(a) All items will be shipped at your expense and risk. It is your responsibility to insure your package. We are not responsible for packages in transit to and from MAGICMOTORSPORT.
(b) All items sent to us will be subjected to inspection on receipt and will be evaluated by our technicians. All ECUs are repaired or serviced by our highly-trained technicians and are covered by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. By placing an order with us, you agree not to pursue any legal action or personal demand for a sum that is greater than the monies paid to us for the service.
(c) MAGICMOTORSPORT is not responsible for the removal, installation and usage of a remanufactured item. We strongly suggest that the customer should observe standard safety procedures while handling motor vehicles and electrical equipment.
6. Your Passwords and Account Security
6.1 You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords associated with any account you use to access the Services.
6.2 Accordingly, you agree that you will be solely responsible to MAGICMOTORSPORT for all activities that occur under your account.
6.3 If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or of your account, you agree to notify MAGICMOTORSPORT immediately at email@example.com.
7. Privacy and Your Personal Information
8. Content in the Services
8.1 You understand that all information (such as data files, written text, computer software, photographs, videos or other images) which you may have access to as part of, or through your use of, the Services are the sole responsibility of the person from which such content originated. All such information is referred to below as the “Content”.
8.2 You should be aware that the Content presented to you as part of the Services, is protected by intellectual property rights which are owned by MAGICMOTORSPORT (or by other persons or companies on their behalf). You may not modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on this Content (either in whole or in part) unless you have been specifically told that you may do so by MAGICMOTORSPORT or by the owners of that Content, in a separate agreement.
8.3 MAGICMOTORSPORT reserves the right (but shall have no obligation) to pre-screen, review, flag, filter, modify, refuse or remove any or all Content from any Service.
8.4 You understand that you use the Services at your own risk.
8.5 You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that MAGICMOTORSPORT has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any Content that you create while using the Services and for the consequences of your actions (including any loss or damage which MAGICMOTORSPORT may suffer) by doing so.
9. Proprietary Rights
9.1 You acknowledge and agree that MAGICMOTORSPORT (or MAGICMOTORSPORT licensors) owns all legal rights, titles and interests in and to the Services, including any intellectual property rights which subsist in the Services (whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist). You further acknowledge that the Services may contain information which is designated confidential by MAGICMOTORSPORT and that you shall not disclose such information without MAGICMOTORSPORT’s prior written consent.
9.2 Unless you have agreed otherwise in writing with MAGICMOTORSPORT, nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use any of MAGICMOTORSPORT’s trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features.
9.3 If you have been given an explicit right to use any of these brand features in a separate written agreement with MAGICMOTORSPORT, then you agree that your use of such features shall be in compliance with that agreement, any applicable provisions of the Terms, and MAGICMOTORSPORT ‘s brand feature use guidelines as updated from time to time.
9.4 Other than the limited license set forth in Section 11, MAGICMOTORSPORT acknowledges and agrees that it obtains no right, title or interest from you (or your licensors) under these Terms in or to any Content that you submit through, the Services, including any intellectual property rights which subsist in that Content (whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist). Unless you have agreed otherwise in writing with MAGICMOTORSPORT, you agree that you are responsible for protecting and enforcing those rights and that MAGICMOTORSPORT has no obligation to do so on your behalf.
9.5 You agree that you shall not remove, obscure, or alter any proprietary rights notices (including copyright and trademark notices) which may be affixed to or contained within the Services.
9.6 Unless you have been expressly authorized to do so in writing by MAGICMOTORSPORT, you agree that in using the Services, you will not use any trademark, service mark, trade name, logo of any company or organization in a way that is likely or intended to cause confusion about the owner or authorized user of such marks, names or logos.
10. License from MAGICMOTORSPORT, its Affiliates, or Partners
10.1 MAGICMOTORSPORT gives you a personal, worldwide, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use the software provided to you by MAGICMOTORSPORT as part of the Services as provided to you by MAGICMOTORSPORT (referred to as the “Software” below). This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefits of the Services as provided by MAGICMOTORSPORT, in the manner permitted by the Terms.
10.2 You may not (and you may not permit anyone else to) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise attempt to extract the source code of the Software or any part thereof, unless this is expressly permitted or required by law, or unless you have been specifically told that you may do so by MAGICMOTORSPORT in writing.
10.3 Unless MAGICMOTORSPORT has given you specific written permission to do so, you may not assign (or grant a sub-license of) your rights to use the Software, grant a security interest in or over your rights to use the Software, or otherwise transfer any part of your rights to use the Software.
11. Your Content License
11.1 You retain copyright and any other rights you already hold in the Contents which you submit through, the Services. By submitting the content, you give MAGICMOTORSPORT a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute any Content which you submit through the Services. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling MAGICMOTORSPORT to display, distribute and promote the Services and may be revoked for certain Services as defined in the Additional Terms of those Services.
11.2 You understand that MAGICMOTORSPORT, in performing the required technical steps to provide the Services to its users, may (a) transmit or distribute your Content over various public networks and in various media; and (b) make such changes to your Content as are necessary to conform and adapt that Content to the technical requirements of connecting networks, devices, services or media. You agree that this license shall permit MAGICMOTORSPORT to take these actions.
11.3 You confirm and warrant to MAGICMOTORSPORT that you have all the rights, power and authority necessary to grant the above license.
12. Software Updates
12.1 The Software which you use may automatically download and install updates from time to time from MAGICMOTORSPORT. These updates are designed to improve, enhance and further develop the Services and may take the form of bug fixes, enhanced functions, new software modules and completely new versions. You agree to receive such updates (and permit MAGICMOTORSPORT to deliver these to you) as part of your use of the Services.
13. Ending your Relationship with MAGICMOTORSPORT, its Affiliates, or Partners
13.1 The Terms will continue to apply until terminated by either you or MAGICMOTORSPORT as set out below.
13.2 If you want to terminate your legal agreement with MAGICMOTORSPORT, you may do so by (a) notifying MAGICMOTORSPORT at any time and (b) closing your accounts for all of the Services which you use, where MAGICMOTORSPORT has made this option available to you. Your notice should be sent, in writing, to the MAGICMOTORSPORT address which is set out at the beginning of these Terms.
13.3 MAGICMOTORSPORT may at any time terminate its legal agreement with you if:
(a) you have breached any provision of the Terms (or have acted in a manner which clearly shows that you do not intend to, or are unable to comply with the provisions of the Terms); or (b) MAGICMOTORSPORT is required to do so by law (for example, where the provision of the Services to you is, or becomes, unlawful); or (c) the partner with whom MAGICMOTORSPORT offered the Services to you has terminated its relationship with MAGICMOTORSPORT or ceased to offer the Services to you; or (d) MAGICMOTORSPORT is transitioning to no longer providing the Services to users in the country in which you are a resident or from which you use the service; or (e) the provision of the Services to you by MAGICMOTORSPORT is, in MAGICMOTORSPORT’s opinion, no longer commercially viable.
13.4 Nothing in this Section shall affect MAGICMOTORSPORT ‘s rights regarding the provision of Services under Section 4 of the Terms.
13.5 When these Terms come to an end, all of the legal rights, obligations and liabilities that you and MAGICMOTORSPORT have benefited from, been subject to (or which have accrued over time while the Terms have been in force) or which are expressed to continue indefinitely, shall be unaffected by this cessation, and the provisions of paragraph 20.7 shall continue to apply to such rights, obligations and liabilities indefinitely.
14. Exclusion of Warranties
14.1 Nothing in these Terms, including sections 14 and 15, shall exclude or limit MAGICMOTORSPORT’s warranty or liability for losses which may not be lawfully excluded or limited by applicable law. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or conditions or the limitation or exclusion of liability for loss or damage caused by negligence, breach of contract or breach of implied terms, or incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, only the limitations which are lawful in your jurisdiction will apply to you and MAGICMOTORSPORT’s liability will be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
14.2 You expressly understand and agree that your use of the Services is at your sole risk and that the Services are provided “as is” and “as available.”
14.3 In particular, MAGICMOTORSPORT, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and its licensors do not represent or warrant to you that:
(a) your use of the Services will meet your requirements, (b) your use of the Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from error, (c) any information obtained by you as a result of your use of the Services will be accurate or reliable, and (d) that defects in the operation or functionality of any software provided to you as part of the Services will be corrected.
14.4 Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Services is done at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
14.5 No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from MAGICMOTORSPORT or through or from the Services shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the terms.
14.6 MAGICMOTORSPORT further expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
15. Limitation of Liability
15.1 Subject to overall provision in paragraph 14.1 above, you expressly understand and agree that MAGICMOTORSPORT, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents, shall not be liable to you for:
(a) any direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages which may be incurred by you, however caused and under any theory of liability. This shall include, but not be limited to, any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation, any loss of data suffered, cost of procurement of substitute goods or services, or other intangible loss; (b) Any loss or damage which may be incurred by you, including but not limited to loss or damage as a result of: (I) Any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, or as a result of any relationship or transaction between you and any advertiser or sponsor whose advertising appears on the services; (II) any changes which MAGICMOTORSPORT may make to the Services, or for any permanent or temporary cessation in the provision of the Services (or any features within the Services); (III) the deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store, any content and other communications data maintained or transmitted by or through your use of the Services; (IV) your failure to provide MAGICMOTORSPORT with accurate account information; (V) failure to keep your password or account details secure and confidential;
15.2 The limitations on MAGICMOTORSPORT’s liability to you in paragraph 15.1 above shall apply whether or not MAGICMOTORSPORT has been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of any such losses arising.
15.3 If, despite the limitations set out above, MAGICMOTORSPORT becomes liable to you in respect of the Services, that liability will be limited to the fees you paid MAGICMOTORSPORT for the Services
16. Copyright and Trademark Policies
16.1 It is MAGICMOTORSPORT’s policy to respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable international intellectual property laws (including, in the United States, the Digital Millennium Copyright Act) and to terminate the accounts of repeat infringers.
16.2 MAGICMOTORSPORT operates a trademark complaints procedure. For more information please contact us directly. Contact information can be found at https://www.magicmotorsport.com/
17.1 Some of the Services may be supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions. These advertisements may be targeted to the content of information stored in the Services, queries made through the Services or other information.
17.2 The manner, mode and extent of advertising by MAGICMOTORSPORT in the Services is subject to change without specific notice to you. 17.3 In consideration of MAGICMOTORSPORT granting you access to and use of the Services, you agree that MAGICMOTORSPORT may place such advertising in the Services.
18. Other Content
18.1 The Services may include hyperlinks to other websites or content or resources. MAGICMOTORSPORT may have no control over websites or resources which are provided by companies or persons other than MAGICMOTORSPORT.
18.2 You acknowledge and agree that MAGICMOTORSPORT is not responsible for the availability, functionality or content of any such external site or resource, and does not endorse any advertising, product or other materials on or available from such websites or resources.
18.3 You acknowledge and agree that MAGICMOTORSPORT is not liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of the availability of those external sites or resources, or as a result of any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, products or other materials on, or available from, such websites or resources.
19. Changes to the Terms
19.1 MAGICMOTORSPORT may make changes to the Universal Terms or Additional Terms from time to time. Any new Additional Terms will be made available to you from within, or through, the affected Services.
19.2 You understand and agree that if you use the Services after the date on which the Universal Terms or Additional Terms have changed, MAGICMOTORSPORT will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Universal Terms or Additional Terms.
20. General Legal Terms
20.1 Sometimes when you use the Services, you may (as a result of, or through your use of the Services) use a service or download a piece of software, or purchase goods, which are provided by another person or company. Your use of these other services, software or goods may be subject to separate terms between you and the company or person concerned. If so, the Terms do not affect your legal relationship with these other companies or individuals.
20.2 The Terms constitute the whole legal agreement between you and MAGICMOTORSPORT and govern your use of the Services (but excluding any services which MAGICMOTORSPORT may provide to you under a separate written agreement), and completely replace any prior agreements between you and MAGICMOTORSPORT in relation to the Services.
20.3 You agree that MAGICMOTORSPORT may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the Terms, by email, regular mail, or postings on the Services.
20.4 You agree that if MAGICMOTORSPORT does not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy what is contained in the Terms (or what MAGICMOTORSPORT has the benefit of under any applicable law), this will not be taken to be a formal waiver of MAGICMOTORSPORT’s rights and that those rights or remedies will still be available to MAGICMOTORSPORT.
20.5 If any court of law, having the jurisdiction to decide on this matter, rules that any provision of these Terms is invalid, then that provision will be removed from the Terms without affecting the rest of the Terms. The remaining provisions of the Terms will continue to be valid and enforceable.
20.6 You acknowledge and agree that each member of the group of companies of which MAGICMOTORSPORT is the parent shall be third-party beneficiaries to the Terms and that such other companies shall be entitled to directly enforce, and rely upon, any provision of the Terms which confers a benefit on (or rights in favor of) them. Other than this, no other person or company shall be third-party beneficiaries to the Terms.
20.7 The Terms, and your relationship with MAGICMOTORSPORT under the Terms, shall be governed by the laws of Italy without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and MAGICMOTORSPORT agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the Palermo province (IT). Notwithstanding this, you agree that MAGICMOTORSPORT shall still be allowed to apply for injunctive remedies (or an equivalent type of urgent legal relief) in any jurisdiction.
- MAGICMOTORSPORT hereby extends to each end-user customer who purchases a native product from an authorized MAGICMOTORSPORT dealer the following Limited Warranty:
- Native MAGICMOTORSPORT products carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty with Replacement Service (repair or replacement of the tools) for as long as the original Owner is in possession of the product and maintains a current subscription to our Helpdesk. An extended expiration of more than seven (7) days of this account will void the Lifetime Limited Warranty. This warranty extends from the date of purchase, is offered only to the original Owner, and is not transferable.
- Native MAGICMOTORSPORT products without an active Helpdesk account or that have changed ownership have a warranty of twenty-four (24) months from the original date of purchase from MAGICMOTORSPORT or from an authorized MAGICMOTORSPORT dealer.
- In the event of discontinuance of product manufacture, MAGICMOTORSPORT warranty support is limited to twenty-four (24) months from the announcement of discontinuance.
- MAGICMOTORSPORT warrants that each native MAGICMOTORSPORT hardware product will be free from defects in its materials and workmanship.
- However, all supplied products that are not expressly manufactured by MAGICMOTORSPORT are except from the terms of our manufacturer’s warranty.
- If products sold under the terms of this agreement are not as warranted, MAGICMOTORSPORT will repair or replace the product. However, proof of purchase and written notice of non-conformance must be received by MAGICMOTORSPORT within the applicable warranty period.
LIFETIME WARRANTY LIMITATIONS
- The warranty submitted above does not extend to and will not apply to products which have been repaired or altered by persons other than an authorized MAGICMOTORSPORT repair point. They also do not apply to products that fail or are damaged due to shipping. This also applies to handling, storage, operation, use or maintenance in a manner or environment that does not conform to MAGICMOTORSPORT’s published instructions and specifications. This includes misuse, abuse, accident, neglect or mishandling, improper installation or configuration, natural disasters, physical damage, electrical issues or improper modifications.
- This warranty is void if the warranty seal on the product has been broken or tampered with.
- Batteries/accumulators, moving parts and failures due to these factors are excluded.
- This warranty excludes cables, connectors and other accessories that are subject to normal wear.
- This warranty excludes damages resulting from the use of parts, supplies, software or interfacing not supplied or designated by MAGICMOTORSPORT.
- The sole and exclusive warranty claim against MAGICMOTORSPORT shall be for the repair or replacement of defective parts as provided hereinabove. MAGICMOTORSPORT is in no event liable for death, injuries to persons or property, or for incidental, contingent, special or consequential damages arising from the use of our product.
WARRANTY CLAIM PROCESS
1. 1. The Owner must contact MAGICMOTORSPORT as soon as the warranty claim arises through the MAGICMOTORSPORT online Helpdesk system by sending a Repair Request type Ticket. Owners who do not possess a Helpdesk account can contact MAGICMOTORSPORT by email at firstname.lastname@example.org;
2. 2. The Owner must send a copy of the original proof of purchase, a written description of the flaw (including image samples and any other relevant material) and the serial numbers of the product to MAGICMOTORSPORT. The Owner will then receive instructions on how to proceed with the warranty request;
3. 3. MAGICMOTORSPORT does not cover inbound shipping charges. The Owner must pay for all proper packing, freight, customs and insurance costs for the transit of the product to MAGICMOTORSPORT. MAGICMOTORSPORT will pay for return shipment of product back to the customer if the shipping is in the same country in which the authorized MAGICMOTORSPORT service center is located. If not shipping in the same country, then the Owner must pay for shipping both to and from the authorized MAGICMOTORSPORT service center.
4.4. Every consignment that enters Italy from outside of the EU must be accompanied by a Proforma invoice for customs purposes. If the Owner is shipping from an overseas country he must contact our customer service who will assist him with the Temporary Importation procedure. Please be aware before shipping the goods that it will be necessary to obtain an official approval from MAGICMOTORSPORT of the abovementioned documentation. The Owner can ship the product for repairs only upon the reception of the Proforma Invoice approval.
5.5. It is the Owner’s responsibility to complete the necessary customs declarations correctly. Failure to follow these instructions could result in costs from customs/shipping companies which will then be passed on to the Owner. Additionally, said failure will entitle MAGICMOTORSPORT to recover from the Owner any additional costs incurred by MAGICMOTORSPORT due to loss, damage, delay, customs action or any other extraordinary expenses arising from such failure by the Owner.
Shipments that fail to comply to these specifications will not be received by MAGICMOTORSPORT and will be returned to sender along with any eventual costs, fines or VAT charges.
If the warranty claim is accepted MAGICMOTORSPORT will, at its cost:
(a) repair or replace any faulty parts or rectify any faulty workmanship within five (5) working days from the date of receiving the product; and
(b) return the product to the owner.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
The foregoing warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties not expressly set forth herein, whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The English version of the warranty shall prevail above that of all other languages.
What Types of Information Does MAGICMOTORSPORT Collect?
This information may include:
1. Personal Data: Should you choose to register, you will be asked your first and last name, email address, country of residence, language preferences, gender, zip/postal code and year of birth. We will keep records of any products or services you order from us or from our third-party partners. We may also collect information from you when you complete customer surveys, participate in promotions or participate in our events. As part of the Service Operation, we will also keep records regarding your usage of Company services, which may include the content of any messages sent or received by you.
2. Personal Financial Data: If you choose at any time to access any of the Company’s subscriber or premium services where a cost may be involved or order products from the Company, we may ask you for your PayPal Account, Credit Card Information or other relevant financial information.
3. Aggregate or Anonymous Data: As part of our operations, the Company will collect IP addresses and may also collect data from the operation of cookies, .gifs, web beacons, Pixel Tags and similar technologies. More information about these types of technologies is provided below. We will also collect aggregate data about patterns of usage of the services.
How Does MAGICMOTORSPORT Make Use of Your Personal Data?
The collection of information by the Company facilitates a robust, efficient, and rewarding communications experience. Some of its uses include: providing technical assistance and support, providing service updates, processing and delivering purchases and orders made via the Company’s site or otherwise, providing the services, resolving disputes, verifying identities, improving the design, layout and functionality of the Company’s communications platform, protecting and fighting against fraud, and enforcing and policing the End User Licensing Agreement (“EULA”).
The Company may also access or disclose information about you, including the content of your communications, in order to: (a) comply with the law or respond to lawful requests or legal process; (b) protect the rights or property of MAGICMOTORSPORT or our customers, including the enforcement of our agreements or policies governing your use of the service; or (c) when we believe such access or disclosure is necessary to protect the personal safety of MAGICMOTORSPORT employees, customers or the public.
The Company may also use personal information to provide you with information about other products or services offered by the Company or to invite you to participate in promotions. This may include providing relevant advertising and/or related links to you based on your IP address, the content of your messages and other information related to your use of the services.
Sharing of Your Personal Data
MAGICMOTORSPORT does not rent, trade, barter, sell, exhibit or transfer any of your personal data, communications or traffic data to any third parties without your permission except in certain limited circumstances.
1. We may be obliged under certain laws or by court orders from competent authorities to transfer your personal data, communications and/or traffic data without your permission or prior knowledge. The Company may receive requests from state or federal law enforcement organizations or a court or another authority or regulatory agency with appropriate jurisdiction to retain or provide personal data, and/or traffic data and/or communications content. We will provide this data and any assistance needed in order to fulfill the request.
2. In order to efficiently provide the service(s) that you have requested from the Company or to assist the Company with policing and preventing fraud, it may be necessary to share your personal and traffic data with vendors or other service providers, partners, carriers, distributors, banking and/or payment processing organizations. The Company requires that all third-party organizations take appropriate measures and observe all relevant legislation in the jurisdiction/area they operate to protect your personal and traffic data.
3. We may also share your personal information for the provision of requested services that originate with a related or affiliated company.
4. In the event that MAGICMOTORSPORT acquires a similar operating business or is acquired by another business organization, personal information of the Company users will generally be considered an asset and will be subject to transfer to a third party as part of the transaction. MAGICMOTORSPORT reserves the right to include the user’s personal information as part of any such transaction.
MAGICMOTORSPORT reserves the right to share aggregated and anonymous information with third parties for marketing, research or any other purpose.
Where will your Personal Information Be Processed?
Your personal data, communications and traffic data may be processed and stored in any country where the Company operates and/or maintains a facility. This may include areas outside Europe. By using the services offered by the Company you expressly agree to the transfer of information/data outside of your country of residence.
Protecting Your Personal Information
MAGICMOTORSPORT and all related companies engage in appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data, communications and traffic data provided to or collected by MAGICMOTORSPORT. We use industry-standard tools to ensure that your information is secure and confidential. You should not share passwords or other confidential information about your account.
How Long is Your Personal Data Held By MAGICMOTORSPORT?
Changing or Updating Your Personal Information
You may contact MAGICMOTORSPORT at email@example.com to view, rectify, adjust or complete your personal data. Upon verification of your identity and within a reasonable period of time, MAGICMOTORSPORT will comply with your request, provided that in doing so it does not contravene any rules, applicable laws or legislation.
MAGICMOTORSPORT may also use email or the Company’s Helpdesk system to update you with news about the products and services that you have purchased or are using and/or to inform you about other MAGICMOTORSPORT products, unless you have opted out of receiving this information. To opt out of receiving this type of information please contact MAGICMOTORSPORT at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read all conditions thoroughly as your use of the website implies that you agree to the following conditions. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, please do not use our website. These conditions may be subject to regular modifications so we advise you to return to this page on a regular basis to make sure that you are aware of the latest updates.
- MAGICMOTORSPORT is a registered trade name belonging to Skutkiewicz Bogdan Jan. All the intellectual property and material present in this website are the exclusive property of the owner and are protected by copyright laws.
- MAGICMOTORSPORT provides software and tools to be used exclusively for competition purposes or for use in racing events off of public roads. MAGICMOTORSPORT is in no way responsible if this solution is not used in accordance with the laws in your country.
- MAGICMOTORSPORT reserves the right to add, change, discontinue, remove and terminate products and services from our webpage whenever we think it is suitable and correct, without notice or liability. All prices are also subject to changes.
- MAGICMOTORSPORT declares that all of the information published on this website is the result of painstaking and careful work, subject to continuous and accurate research of the updating data. However, despite our best efforts, the information contained in this website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors and some errors may occur that are beyond our control.
- MAGICMOTORSPORT would also like to remind you that all of our research is based on technical-scientific surveys, supported by the most advanced data processing systems; however, this does not guarantee that the device is foolproof and it may malfunction in certain conditions.
- MAGICMOTORSPORT declares that all software available for download will be free of viruses. However, problems may occur due to situations beyond our control.
- MAGICMOTORSPORT is not liable for damages of any kind (direct or indirect) that may be related to the device or to the contents of the Helpdesk under any circumstance.
- MAGICMOTORSPORT cannot be responsible in any way for any damage caused to your vehicles, whether due to viruses, a malfunctioning of the software, hardware incompatibility or any other anomaly that may occur.
- MAGICMOTORSPORT is not responsible for these errors under any circumstance, but any notification of error is highly appreciated.
- MAGICMOTORSPORT reserves the right to block, suspend or modify any of the services available to any single user if necessary, without previous communication and / or justification.
This disclaimer supersedes all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website and it will be governed by and construed in accordance with Italian law.
Terms Of Service Last Amended: March , 25th 2016.
MAGICMOTORSPORT di Skutkiewicz Bogdan Jan
Via Roccavoli, 2
90049 Terrasini (PA)