What Types of Information Does MAGICMOTORSPORT Collect?
This information may include:
1. Personal Data: Should you choose to register, you will be asked your first and last name, email address, country of residence, language preferences, gender, zip/postal code and year of birth. We will keep records of any products or services you order from us or from our third party partners. We may also collect information from you when you complete customer surveys, participate in promotions or participate in our events. As part of the Service Operation, we will also keep records regarding your usage of Company services, which may include the content of any messages sent or received by you.
2. Personal Financial Data: If you choose at any time to access any of the Company’s subscriber or premium services where a cost may be involved or order products from the Company, we may ask you for your PayPal Account, Credit Card Information or other relevant financial information.
3. Aggregate or Anonymous Data: As part of our operations, the Company will collect IP addresses and may also collect data from the operation of cookies, .gifs, web beacons, Pixel Tags and similar technologies. More information about these types of technologies is provided below. We will also collect aggregate data about patterns of usage of the services.
How Does MAGICMOTORSPORT Make Use of Your Personal Data?
The collection of information by the Company facilitates a robust, efficient, and rewarding communications experience. Some of its uses include: providing technical assistance and support, providing service updates, processing and delivering purchases and orders made via the Company’s site or otherwise, providing the services, resolving disputes, verifying identities, improving the design, layout and functionality of the Company’s communications platform, protecting and fighting against fraud, and enforcing and policing the End User Licensing Agreement (“EULA”).
The Company may also access or disclose information about you, including the content of your communications, in order to: (a) comply with the law or respond to lawful requests or legal process; (b) protect the rights or property of MAGICMOTORSPORT or our customers, including the enforcement of our agreements or policies governing your use of the service; or (c) when we believe such access or disclosure is necessary to protect the personal safety of MAGICMOTORSPORT employees, customers or the public.
The Company may also use personal information to provide you with information about other products or services offered by the Company or to invite you to participate in promotions. This may include providing relevant advertising and/or related links to you based on your IP address, the content of your messages and other information related to your use of the services.
Sharing of Your Personal Data
MAGICMOTORSPORT does not rent, trade, barter, sell, exhibit or transfer any of your personal data, communications or traffic data to any third parties without your permission except in certain limited circumstances.
1. We may be obliged under certain laws or by court orders from competent authorities to transfer your personal data, communications and/or traffic data without your permission or prior knowledge. The Company may receive requests from state or federal law enforcement organizations or a court or another authority or regulatory agency with appropriate jurisdiction to retain or provide personal data, and/or traffic data and/or communications content. We will provide this data and any assistance needed in order to fulfill the request.
2. In order to efficiently provide the service(s) that you have requested from the Company or to assist the Company with policing and preventing fraud, it may be necessary to share your personal and traffic data with vendors or other service providers, partners, carriers, distributors, banking and/or payment processing organizations. The Company requires that all third party organizations take appropriate measures and observe all relevant legislation in the jurisdiction/area they operate to protect your personal and traffic data.
3. We may also share your personal information for the provision of requested services that originate with a related or affiliated company.
4. In the event that MAGICMOTORSPORT acquires a similar operating business or is acquired by another business organization, personal information of the Company users will generally be considered an asset and will be subject to transfer to a third party as part of the transaction. MAGICMOTORSPORT reserves the right to include the user’s personal information as part of any such transaction.
MAGICMOTORSPORT reserves the right to share aggregated and anonymous information with third parties for marketing, research or any other purpose.
Where will your Personal Information Be Processed?
Your personal data, communications and traffic data may be processed and stored in any country where the Company operates and/or maintains a facility. This may include areas outside Europe. By using the services offered by the Company you expressly agree to the transfer of information/data outside of your country of residence.
Protecting Your Personal Information
MAGICMOTORSPORT and all related companies engage in appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data, communications and traffic data provided to or collected by MAGICMOTORSPORT. We use industry-standard tools to ensure that your information is secure and confidential. You should not share passwords or other confidential information about your account.
How Long is Your Personal Data Held By MAGICMOTORSPORT?
Changing or Updating Your Personal Information
You may contact MAGICMOTORSPORT at email@example.com to view, rectify, adjust or complete your personal data. Upon verification of your identity and within a reasonable period of time, MAGICMOTORSPORT will comply with your request, provided that in doing so it does not contravene any rules, applicable laws or legislation.
MAGICMOTORSPORT may also use email or the Company’s Helpdesk system to update you with news about the products and services that you have purchased or are using and/or to inform you about other MAGICMOTORSPORT products, unless you have opted out of receiving this information. To opt out of receiving this type of information please contact MAGICMOTORSPORT at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MAGICMOTORSPORT di Skutkiewicz Bogdan Jan
Via Agliandroni, 18
90049 Terrasini (PA)