- Oct 07 2019
- 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Meet with MAGICMOTORSPORT – Base Programming Course in Spain
Sign up to participate in an entire day dedicated to the use of the products and services offered by MAGICMOTORSPORT during a base programming course at Rivas-Vaciamadrid, Spain. Get in depth knowledge of the use of FLEX and the MAGPro2 line that has been designed for mechatronics who want to increase their skills in the programming of engine control units (ECUs) and gearboxes (TCUs). An initial seminar and subsequent practical sessions will guide you through the practical use of all MMS tools.
Base Programming Course Program:
- Presentation of new tool, FLEX!
- Introduction to the ECU
- Types of memories and processors mounted on ECUs and TCUs
- Boot Tricore, Tuning Protected (TPROT)
- Hardware connections (Helpdesk search), service files
- Programming on the Bench
- TPROT identification, password reading and storage
- ECU pairing
- The Helpdesk and online services (MOD, EGR off, DPF off, IMMO off)
- Accessories for bench programming (bench, connectors and adaptors)
- Bench connections and Breakbox function
- Bench testing with the entire range of MMS tools in different modes: OBD, BDM, JTAG, BOOTLOADER, transmission control unit reading and writing, pairing, unlock, antituning, simulations of lock during programming.
- Questions and Answers
The course is free and in Spanish. The maximum number of participants 15.