MAGICMOTORSPORT / VVDI Theoretical Course, Casavatore (NA) – Italy
The MAGICMOTORSPORT and Xhorse innovation meets automotive experts.
The MMS Team will be in Campania to present the MAGPro2 and VVDI product line in collaboration with Teknoservice Motor during a theoretical course that has been designed to offer innovative services to our partners and new customers.
The technical and theoretical training courses from MMS aim to enhance the knowledge and skills in the automotive sector of their participants.
With MAGICMOTORSPORT and Xhorse products, it is possible to revolutionize the way you work.
We will be waiting for you in Casavatore, at the premises of Teknoservice Motor, our esteemed MAGICMOTORSPORT collaborator from Campania.
Participate in the course and you will have the chance to test the tools first hand.
Presentation of MAGICMOTORSPORT
- Notions on the structure of an ECU
- MAGPro2 Line of programmers
- Methods of programming ECUs with MMS tools
- OBD in the vehicle and on the bench
- Introduction to the Helpdesk and the use of MMS services
- Techniques of opening an ECU (Helpdesk)
- Use of MAGICMOTORSPORT Software
- Overview of the MAGICMOTORSPORT programming kits
Presentation of the VVDI Tool
- XHORSE product presentation
- Notions on the structure of EZS, ESL and KEY
- General notions on programmers and XHORSE products
- EZS programming method using VVDI MB
- EZS BGA programming method (all keys lost)
- EZS BGA programming method (at least one working key)
- Reading and writing in BDM of EZS with Motorola processors
- Programming via IR
- Use of the VVDI software
- EZS, ESL and KEY testing techniques
17.30 pm End of the Presentation
This course will be held in Italian. The number of participants is set at 25 and there will be a participation fee.