- Aug 30 2020
- 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
Magicmotorsport FLEX Base Programming Course
MAGICMOTORSPORT presents a FLEX programming course in collaboration with MAGIC DIAGNOSTIC in Otopeni, Romania.
This Free training day is dedicated on the basic operation of FLEX, the premier programming tool for engine control units and automatic transmissions, which is indispensable in any mechatronic workshop.
Learn how you can use FLEX to perform operations with a closed control unit in OBD and Bench modes.
Base Programming Course Program:
- Presentation of new tool, FLEX!
- Introduction to the ECU
- Types of memories and processors mounted on ECUs and TCUs
- Boot Tricore, Tuning Protected (TPROT)
- Hardware connections (Helpdesk search), service files
- Programming on the Bench
- TPROT identification, password reading and storage
- ECU pairing
- The Helpdesk and online services (MOD, EGR off, DPF off, IMMO off)
- Accessories for bench programming (bench, connectors and adaptors)
- Bench connections and Breakbox function
- Bench testing with the entire range of MMS tools in different modes: OBD, BDM, JTAG, BOOTLOADER, transmission control unit reading and writing, pairing, unlock, antituning, simulations of lock during programming.
- Questions and Answers
The course is available in English and Romanian, space is limited so if you’re interested click on the link to register.