- Sep 24 - 25 2020
- 9:30 am - 5:30 pm
Get a PES-PAV-PEI qualification for hybrid and electric vehicles
MAGICMOTORSPORT, in collaboration with Teknoservice Motor di F. Martinelli, has organized a high level training course for participants to obtain a PES-PAV-PEI qualification and therefore learn the correct procedures for operating on hybrid and electric vehicles in complete safety.
This training course aims to ensure workman safety in compliance with the CEI EN 11-27 standards and in accordance with the obligations established by the Italian Legislative Decree 81/2008.
The standard determines that the Employer assign to employees in writing the specific qualification necessary to intervene on the electrical systems which can be that of Expert Person (PES), Recognized Person (PAV) and Suitable Person for live electrical work (PEI). This qualification is conferred on the worker based on professionalism, attitude and experience.
- General legislative provisions on security
- Electrical hazards
- First aid intervention procedures
- Procedures for operating safely on high voltage vehicles
- Use of special equipment
- Personal protective equipment
- Battery disconnection procedures (Service Plug removal)
- Maintenance and safety criteria for hybrid vehicles
- Precautions and methods for on-road recovery of an electric or hybrid vehicle
- Maintenance and safety procedures for the most common electric and hybrid vehicles in circulation
The topics covered in the course refer to the contents of the CEI 11-27 standard for levels 1A, 2A, 1B and 2B. After the final exam, a certificate of attendance and eligibility will be issued for each participant in the course. The Employer, on the basis of these results and on the evidence in his possession, will confer the recognition of Expert Person (PES) or of Recognized Person (PAV), as well as the attestation of the Suitability to carry out work under voltage on low voltage systems.
IMPORTANT: Workshop practical tests are included, participants are invited to wear work clothes and safety shoes
NOTES: Lunch will be provided to all participants
- 09:30 - 17:30
- 09:30 - 12:30