Full immersion course covering the repair of automatic transmissions in Ubstadt-Weiher, Germany
In five days you will uncover all the secrets and inner-workings of automatic transmissions. Salvatore Bosco, an official MAGICMOTORSPORT distributor in Germany, in collaboration with Firma Hetzel, a company specialized in the repair of automatic transmissions, are organizing this training course is for enthusiasts and expert mechatronics that work in the automotive sector. These are five days of comprised of classroom theory and hands-on practice.
- Welcome and company presentation
- Technical base
- Learn the difference between various programming tools
- Understand the general structure of automatic transmissions
- Learn the function of the individual components
- Learn to read, write and clone with FLEX, the MAGICMOTORSPORT programming tool
- Learn how to repair an automatic gearbox (workshop demonstration)
- Understand vehicle acceptance, test drive and diagnosis
- Learn how to use of diagnostic equipment
- Maintenance work: oil change and washing
- Concepts on the removal and installation of gearboxes
- Basic knowledge on typical errors and common damage of individual gears
- Advice on tools and equipment
- Notes on acquiring new customers
This automatic transmission repair course is available in German. Participation is limited to 18 members.
Registration fees include: Instructional materials, hotel accommodation, breakfast, coffee breaks, lunch, dinner (on the evening of 21 October), and a certificate of participation.
From 28/09/20 to 01/10/20
- 09:00 to 12:30 - 13:30 to 17:00
- 09:00 to 12:30 - 13:30 to 15:00