Free Seminar – Discover Flex, Casavatore (NA) – Italy
Discover FLEX and its MDG1 protocols at a free seminar in Casavatore – Naples
MAGICMOTORSPORT, in collaboration with Teknoservice Motor, has organized a full day dedicated to FLEX and its latest protocol releases, in particular the BENCH protocols for programming BOSCH MD1 and MG1 ECUs for the BMW, Mercedes and VAG groups and for ECUs with AURIX processors. With FLEX you can program without opening or removing the ECU from the latest generation of cars or tractors.
Don’t miss this event dedicated to mechatronics who want to improve their knowledge in the ECU/TCU programming sector.
- FLEX Presentation
- Notions on the structure of an ECU
- Programming methods of ECUs with the use of our tools
- OBD in the vehicle , JTAG, BDM, Bootloader
- Introduction to the Helpdesk and the use of our services
- Techniques of opening an ECU (Helpdesk)
- Use of the MAGICMOTORSPORT Software
- Overview of MAGICMOTORSPORT products and useful programming accessories
- Questions and Answers
The Seminar is free, and the maximum number of participants is set at 20.