- Oct 10 2019
- 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm
Free seminar, Adria (RO) – Italy
Attend a presentation in Adria, Italy on FLEX and the MDG1 protocols
Discover how BENCH protocols work in the programming of BOSCH MD1 and MG1 ECUs for BMW, Mercedes and VAG groups and for ECUs with AURIX processors. Learn how FLEX programs these units without opening or removing the ECU from cars or tractors of the latest generation. Take part in the presentation organized by MAGICMOTORSPORT in collaboration with Zanotto Automotive, a full day dedicated to mechatronics who want to improve their knowledge in the ECU/TCU programming sector.
- FLEX Presentation
- Notions on the structure of an ECU
- Programming methods of ECUs with the use of our tools
- OBD in the vehicle , JTAG, BDM, Bootloader, Bench
- Introduction to the Helpdesk and the use of our services
- Use of the MAGICMOTORSPORT Software
- Overview of MAGICMOTORSPORT products and useful programming accessories
- Questions and Answers
The course is free, and the Maximum number of participants is set at 25.