- Sep 24 2022
- 8:15 am - 5:00 pm
ECUs and TCUs base remapping course – Warsaw Poland
Magicmotorsport in collaboration with M.S. Group Ltd, Poland official distributor, organizes a basic course for remapping of engine control units and automatic transmissions with StageX, the vehicle recalibration software able to develop innovative solutions and Mappack, which uses artificial intelligence on board.
- Introduction to mechatronic control systems of a combustion engines
- Strategies to engine control via air flow and fuel
- Overview of engine control parameters calibration and adaptation
- Common issues regarding incorrect edit, read and write of the tuned files – overview and solutions
- StageX software – guide to use
- ECUs calibration areas and basic maps overview
- Maps modifications in order to engine power/torque increase (based on the selected ECUs group)
- Precise calibration of the AFR/ʎ (no smoke strategy);
- Techniques for air flow/boost shaping and calculation
- Strategies of control via SOI
- Limiters and final engine torque curve shaping
Coffee/tea, cold drinks and cakes are available at the training.
Lunch break at 13:00 (included in the training price).